Another new member here

Hi to all!  My husband and I are looking to retire to Panama in the coming years.  We are planning our first trip this fall with another one (or two?) down the road.  I am taking all of the good, as well as the bad and the ugly from this forum to heart.  Thanks to all of you "in the know" for your honesty and insight!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com AlliG!

I hope that other members will be able to give you some useful advices on the forum ;)

Regards
Armand

HI AlliG,

I am in the same boat looking for the bad good and uglly ( maybe not in that order ) but best of luck!

JR

Hello ALLig

We are going to Panama for the first time this week for a few days, will let you know how it went. We are currently in Costa Rica.

Clyde & Christy Vincent

Hello AlliG,

Have you decided on an area in Panama that you would like to retire to?

Alex

Hi all!  Still researching Panama, and we have our trip in two months!  We are considering El Valle (not quite as far as Altos del Maria) and Gorgona area.  Maybe even Penonome area?  We will need to see what rentals are available and while running back and forth to Panama City doing all that paperwork (for Visa, license...) we want to be within an hour or so.  Keep you posted!