Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

Happy New Year to All!
I am a filipina married to an American.  Would like to meet other filipinos married to a foreigner so we can organize a group.  Please join.  We can agree details once we have enough friends.  Thank you.

i wanna join eventhough im single ^_^

Sure,Hope there will be more interested to join us. Keep in touch!

Hi! I'm also a Filipina and I'm planning to visit Singapore around April.I hope to meet you!

I am new here, but anyway I am interested..
I am married to a Danish / American

hi babydollsakura welcome to singapore!

hi bboywolf, thanks

there's a meetups comin! u should join babydollsakura!

Hi hope i can join too:-) i just arrived last month filipina married to british :-) hope to hear from u soon

Hi,

I am willing to join also..this time I am here in Sg and you may reach at this email [email protected]!
Nilda

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

wakinaya..welcome here! hope we could have get toegether..

tnx nilda.. hope to meet u soon and everyone here.. :)

Hi,my pleasure..u can email me at [email protected]

babydollsakura wrote:

I am new here, but anyway I am interested..
I am married to a Danish / American

i'am married to Singaporean.. :)

wakiyana wrote:

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

Hello! are you moving to Singapore soon? Iam  fiipina married to Singaporean.. hope to meet you all! ^_^

Hi there,

How are you? by the way I saw your profile in Expat.coms hope you dont mind my name is Dessa me and my hubby just moved here in Singapore 2 years ago from Australia and i dont have much friend here so I would like to be friend with you if you dont mind :) hope to hear from you soon

cheers

Dessa

Hi to all,
I am a Filipina,engaged to a Swedishman,we are planning to go there and get married.
I am holding a divorce papers from my Filipino ex husband who is in Canada.We all know our country Philippines dont allow Divorce,and annulment is expensive and it will take time.Does anybody know kung pde kami makasal ng sibil dyan sa SG.Any advice na pde will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you...
Kate

hi everybody,

can I join in the filipino expat wife's club?

been here for 1 1/2 years in SG and i'm new to this site. pls add me in your network list. 

will be much appreciate and maybe we could meet up someday.

Hi my name is Dessa

How are you? By the way if you like to join in with some of my friend you are welcome just give me a call or message my number is XXX 😊

Cheers

Hi,

How are you my name is Dessa Im from Phil too and I marriage an Australian. I would like to meet you if you dont mind i like to meet a new friends by the way don't hesitate to contact me if you like

Cheers

Dessa

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Please note that this thread is from 2012 and has not been active for a while.
You better start a new one to get more replies.

@ Dessa > Like Beppi says, this thread is really old.  :idontagree:

Do not hesitate to launch a new thread on the Singapore forum, this might increase your chances of finding new friends very soon.

I am now closing this thread as it is an outdated one.

Thanks all

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed