Need some help

Hi Frndz,
I got a job offer from Jakarta based company, they offered me net salary of around US$ 1700 per month. i am in confusion to accept it. plz suggest some one how much it is benefial? how much i can save? what will be the average expenditure in Jakarta? Thanks in adv.

Hi,
1700 US dollars are enough to live in Jakarta.

Giving more details about your job and the firm would be handy to get good advice from former expatriate.

See you.
Jeremie

Hello Tikku, I think it's more than 15 million IDR. It will be enough to stay in Jakarta.
Good luck for you :)

Thank you guys..is it possible to save money within that? If so how much?
comparing from normal Indian life style...

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1 … age=Submit

1,700.00 USD = 16,065,000.00 IDR

Minimum wage Rp1.5 million.

Unless you go daft and like to booze a lot, easy with a load of savings.

tikku wrote:

Thank you guys..is it possible to save money within that? If so how much?
comparing from normal Indian life style...

For me, it will be possible. But it depends on you, how much you will use that money, and how much you will save them.

it's more than enough to live comfortably in jakarta. for saving money, it depends on your lifestyle

Thank u so much @mas fred, Elin_s and Addinashfr for your response.

tikku wrote:

Thank u so much @mas fred, Elin_s and Addinashfr for your response.

my pleasure, and once again, good luck! ;)

Tikku..If you have to manage your housing on your own then this money will not be enough for any savings( only based on a Indian lifestyle). Let me know incase you need more info.

First you need a place to stay, a modest executive dormitory will be suitable for you. It will cost you at least Rupiah 2 juta (around 230$US. The food is quite cheap. You can eat in the restaurant once in a while , or little cafe for less. Transport: find the closest place to stay from your office/work place. The rest is fun, since you are single.