Playing Soccer(football)

Hi guys..

Would like to play football(Soccer)...any games going on? let me know any who have the same interest, we can form a team

Hi LetsMeetUp!

You may also post an advert in Dubai classifieds under Community> Hobbies, Interests, Sport Partners.

Regards
Armand

Yeah, I want to play football too, but don't know anyone who plays yet, so definitely interested in forming a team!

we already play in some club in dubai any one interesting just hit me up.:)

barsha, i guess myself and london are interested..where do you play? what days, all details...

regards

Hi guys!

I played this thursday for the first time in a place called Ahdaaf near Al Quow Industrial Area.. We need to be 10 to play there.. 5 players in each team..

I'm in! So we're already 5! Let's find 5 more to play next week end!

Count me in, however I'm a little rusty. Also anyone up in the JBR/Marina area? I don't drive out here…

Guys, pls lemme kno wat days n time u play n where exactly? Is it a grass pitch, rubber or mud? Thx!

We need to be sure that we are 10 to play.. and then, we can choose a day! Rizzy, it seems that u're in..so 4 more people guys!!

Can anyone tell me about the current expat football situation in Dubai... I have heard there is a league in Dubai but can't find any evidence of this on the internet. I am looking to set up Al Ain's first expat football club to travel to Dubai for matches... obviously if there isn't a league at all then the challenge is a little bigger than I expected! :-)

i would love to join... guys pls let me know as well...

hey guys m also interested bt i stay in karama gues al quoz is lil far?

What is your nationality? Try to visit Al Safa park around 4pm preferrably on a Friday? There you will see several fields occupied by different groups playing small sided games. Most of these groups are composed of players with the same nationality but there are some that welcome anyone who would like to play. Just bring your football gears with you and I assure you of not going home without kicking that soccer ball.  If you want, you can join my team every Friday. We are the Pinoy FC. We play play near gate 5 of Al Safa park.

123Loto wrote:

Can anyone tell me about the current expat football situation in Dubai... I have heard there is a league in Dubai but can't find any evidence of this on the internet. I am looking to set up Al Ain's first expat football club to travel to Dubai for matches... obviously if there isn't a league at all then the challenge is a little bigger than I expected! :-)

There is an on going league at Al Wasl stadium. It is 35 years old and above. I just dont know who the contact persons are. Most of the the teams are English. We are the only Asian team joining.

Hai , this is my day one at dubai , looking for football team as i need to keep my fitness level , preparing for next season league back at my home town.

pm me

Hi Guys,

I'm from thailand.. love to play soccer too.wish to join you guys to play.would be very appreciate if you can give details where n when to play.. thks

I found some good website about playing soccer in dubai. dubai.duplays.com

so if you guys interesting we can play together just let me know

brgds

browse duplays and plan to book for magnificnt 111 (competitive match) starting on 26 , plus point it nearby to my hotel around jumeirarah tower.

We need to be sure that we are 10 to play.. and then, we can choose a day! Rizzy, it seems that u're in..so 4 more people guys!!

Hey guys , do u still need additional player?

hey guys i'm a gr8 soccer play ... jst got to dubai week ago however if u need me hit me up on this # 0556418764 i'd love to join you.

anyone anyone??

Hey guys,

Im dying to join a soccer team here too and used to play back in bahrain. I was also running a league there and doing some coaching for children as well.

So as you can see, i eat, drink and sleep soccer. Please call me on 0505015814 if there are any teams that will let me play. Also guidance on where to find other teams will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nasif

Me and a friend are making a team and looking for new players, if your interested in joining call me on my number 0505015814.

=D

i am eager to play soccer please call me 0567458118.

am new here.have played in semi pro leagues in UK and India..am staying in Al Barsha..5 days old in this city..Anyone who knows where I can head for a kick about or some nice 5v5 games. Happy to join in and play with you guys.. my no is 0561032709..

Saty

Hi guys

my name is Rawa and I'd like to join for some soccer.

Hook me up if anyone is playing.

You'll reach me on 0553828196

Regards,

Rawa

Hi guys,

there is match today and we are in need of players.

please only good players!!

my number is +971 56 176 6575

kindest

I will be there bro.. Is it near to the world trade center metro station? I need a rough Idea.. will be there before 9 then !

Hi,
t is close to the metro station even though i don't take the metro.

satydg are you good? if yes please be there around 8,30 please since we have only booked the pitch for 1 hour and the area is big.
it is in sheikh saeed hall 2.

Call me Saty.. ya I wll be there but I dont know hw to come there..anyways will find it out.thanks.

I will be there..dont worry mate !

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that we played football yesterday and as you see above Satydg is claiming that he is going to join and I even texted him and called him and he said dont worry I will show up.

Once getting to the pitch and waiting for this idiot he never showed up...just another liar who killed our game and destroyed for the once who are being honest.

I even informed him that I had cancelled other guys and if he couldnt come we could not play.

Anyone who is playing football, dont rely on (moderated: offensive post)

Dare u call me an idiot u fool without knowing the background on what happened for which I could not show up. Mind you, I played amateur Sat Sun league in UK and used to play every week. My cousin with whom am staying, met with a bike accident and I had to rush him to the hospital. He had lost a lot of blood too. The accident happened near Karama..

So, ya please do not respond to me and am a liar..you guys just dont get it..thanks Rawa and apologies for spoiling your game yest. That was not my intention.

Rgds

(moderated: offensive comment)

Hi Rawa,

I have sent you a personal mail as I am interested in joining you guys to play football. regards

Hi Dilip Pinto,

I have replied and I look forward to have you on the team.

Kind regards,

Rawa

Is the team still open will love to join in playing soccer as well.

yes it is, write to my personal

I'm arriving in Abu Dhabi on August 22nd... I play full pitch in the summers, and 5-a-side in the offseason... Definitely up for a game, and looking to join a competitive league if the opportunity comes up!

Let me know when are where you guys play... Keep in mind, I have absolutely no clue how to get around the city as I've never been, but I will be living in a fairly central location; airport road, 2 blocks from the Corniche...

Let me know if you need any more players

Hi Guys! I'm desperate to play football in Dubai but i know no one to play with! Please e-mail me if there's any opportunity.. 5/6+ Goalie.
Cheers!