Long term car hire

hi,
i'm in nairobi right now, and looking forward to hire a small car for long term. 
any of you have some good contacts, please let me know.

Hi and welcome on board csyke :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in Nairobi classifieds!

Good luck
Armand

[Moderated: No self promotion at your very first post]
Use the private message instead

I got a Toyota DX , the Station Wagon, Automatic Gear Trans and  White in Color, Call me - 0727330471

Hi , have gotten the car.? if not please contact me
Regards,
Simon.

contact 0722417475

i have a good car its a Toyota Noah and would love to give it to you on a price that is affordable am sure we can work out something get in touch with me.

Hi and welcome to the forum shishei!

Please post your message in the Buy and Sell section of Nairobi classifieds.

Thanks
Armand

Hi
Did you manage to find cheap long term car hire as I need the same?

shishei wrote:

i have a good car its a Toyota Noah and would love to give it to you on a price that is affordable am sure we can work out something get in touch with me.

Do you still have a car to rent for long term 3 months probably from end of December?

You can get in touch with me I can help you get one.
regards Roger +254721805443

Call Davis on 0722417475 or 0733417475...how long do you need a car...he is very flexible and reliable

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

do you still need to give out your Noah, let me know how much per month . i need it for long term.

guiam wrote:
shishei wrote:

Do you still have a car to rent for long term 3 months probably from end of December?