To All Muslim Brothers and Sisters Salam, Ramadan is getting near.....

Are you all ready to take fast in this holy month of Ramadan?

Ofcourse InshaAllah.. Best month of the Islamic Year

might not be able to this year..as blood pressure is still through roof.

haggishunter wrote:

might not be able to this year..as blood pressure is still through roof.

Illness is a valid excuse for not fasting but you should 'do your time' at a later date if possible.

I will be fasting but I'll be finding it hard work.
I'm assured it's rude to say that but I say so proudly as, if fasting was easy, it would be totally pointless.

What is Ramadam about?
For me it's a reminder that not everyone is as lucky as me.
Instead of eating in Pizza hut, they collect the old cardboard from the back of the restaurant in order to earn some sort of living.

What else?
A lot of Muslims try to do charity in Ramadan. Fine - go for it but don't forget to do so for the rest of the year as well.

I will try my best this Ramadan InshAllah to get new spiritual loading, I wish this Ramadan will bring good news for everyone, and it will be end of pain, war, illness, troubles... meeting for those are far from his loved ones who are separated, joy of each solicitous. Happy Ramadan for you all.:)

harira111 wrote:

and it will be end of pain, war, illness, troubles

Try telling that to the idiot in Syria

Sandman6 wrote:
harira111 wrote:

and it will be end of pain, war, illness, troubles

Try telling that to the idiot in Syria

we don't have to tell them, we let Allah swt do it for them. we just pray for the victims to Allah accept their souls in paradise.

Fred i also take sezures. did ramadan for first time last year.
If i take a sezure i have to break fast.

haggishunter, ask your doctor if fast will influence badly for your health, if it is yes, Islam allowed to not fast but you can give charity for each day you couldn't fast it...for more details, you can ask an trustful Imam. I hope you will get well soon.

harira111 wrote:

haggishunter, ask your doctor if fast will influence badly for your health, if it is yes, Islam allowed to not fast but you can give charity for each day you couldn't fast it...for more details, you can ask an trustful Imam. I hope you will get well soon.

That works.
Good deeds are also charity. I know of one guy in London who gives food to homeless people.
I tend to avoid large charities but do something more one on one.

mas fred wrote:
harira111 wrote:

That works.
Good deeds are also charity. I know of one guy in London who gives food to homeless people.
I tend to avoid large charities but do something more one on one.

Happy Ramadan everyone. I'm ready for fasting.
Mas you can give away one dish of your breakfast to the poor and homeless, one dish a day.

salam, this will be my 1st year of fasting, Inshallah i can finnish the whole month of it. Illnesses has no excuse, one who cannot perform fasting can feed atleast 30 beggars. as far as i know.

Emman Lopez wrote:

salam, this will be my 1st year of fasting, Inshallah i can finnish the whole month of it. Illnesses has no excuse, one who cannot perform fasting can feed atleast 30 beggars. as far as i know.

Illness is a valid excuse so no worries for the Scottish lady.
First year is a killer.
Not only was it my first year, but I moved to a tropical country.

Killer.

Ramadan Mobark for all

sure i'll fast, becuase all muslim have to be fast.
when you fast becuade the god said that it well be easy for you
others waies it will be diffecult

Emman lopez
illness is a valid excuse if you cant fast.
I take sezures simmiler to epilepsy for 20 years. Doctor says i can fast but if i take a seizure i have to brake the fast and eat. my health is important and i know Allah understands if i have to break that days fast.
Last year i missed 12 days as the sezures were really bad.
It was first time i had fasted.

Fasting is a funny business.
It gives me an idea of what it must be like if you aren't as rich and amazingly handsome as me.
I don't go too badly for a fat lad but the craving for food can be strong.
No sex in fasting hours either.
As with food, I'm normally greedy but I have to manage. :D

Emman Lopez wrote:

salam, this will be my 1st year of fasting, Inshallah i can finnish .

May Allah give you enough strength  to complete your fasting in the best way which Allah wants, Ameen.

mas fred wrote:
Emman Lopez wrote:

Illness is a valid excuse so no worries for the Scottish lady.
First year is a killer.
Not only was it my first year, but I moved to a tropical country.

Killer.

thanks you were right about this, and someone who skipped fast must feed someone in need.....

harira111 wrote:
Emman Lopez wrote:

salam, this will be my 1st year of fasting, Inshallah i can finnish .

May Allah give you enough strength  to complete your fasting in the best way which Allah wants, Ameen.

thank you fro this, i neede this....Inshallah, Allah the merciful will guide me....

Ramadan is one of the pillars of islam, It is a mandatory and it is written in the Holy Quran, a words of God that we muslim must obey....Inshallah.

Once i heard from an imam that the dua of a new revert to Islam is  answered soon. Akhi! Iman lopez, please don't forget me in your prayers. I NEED IT.

harira111 wrote:

Once i heard from an imam that the dua of a new revert to Islam is  answered soon. Akhi! Iman lopez, please don't forget me in your prayers. I NEED IT.

consider it done sister.....Inshallah.

Emman Lopez wrote:

consider it done sister.....Inshallah.

jazaka Allah khairen brother.

4 days to go, inshallah...

Holiday on Friday in Indonesia.
The first day of fasting is a shock to the system so rest, take things slow and take it from there.

Blood pressure still crazy high, going to docs next week
looks like i will be doing ramadan later in the year

have a blessed Ramadan to all.

2 days to Ramadan brothers and sisters, inshallah.
but still depends on the moon.

harira111 wrote:

I will try my best this Ramadan InshAllah to get new spiritual loading, I wish this Ramadan will bring good news for everyone, and it will be end of pain, war, illness, troubles... meeting for those are far from his loved ones who are separated, joy of each solicitous. Happy Ramadan for you all.:)

Thank u Habiba..Allah reward you for all y best wishes

I am used to fast from time to time..no big deal!Happy ramadan to all, may Allah help us to live eyes open and heart sane!

Ramadan Kareem to all my brothers and sisters in Islam, may the good Allah swt guide us through the holy month of ramadan, Salam to all.

as i attend the isha prayer i just also found out that in the whole month of ramadan and after isha theres a sunnah prayer called tharawi, what is the standard count of rakah or tharawi salah in one day? honestly I don't know.

Never fixed the exact umber of rakats for the tarawih salah,we are convinced the sunnah is twenty rakats because it was introduced by hadrat Umar(r.a) and RasuAllah (s.w.s)had commanded us to follow the khulafa-e-rashedeen. Considering this fact and taking Hazrath Umar's advice to the companions of the Prophet, some schools of thought advocate that 20 is the normal number of rakats of Taraweeh.
but the Prophet's own practice was not to exceed 11 or 13 rakats including Witr, on any night after he had finished the obligatory prayer of Isha.
It is different due to mazhab, as i know, in hanafi mazhab(like in KSA), it is 20.Here in my country the imam pray only 11 rakats including Witr, we follow Maliki mazhab.Allah knows better.:)

harira111 wrote:

Never fixed the exact umber of rakats for the tarawih salah,we are convinced the sunnah is twenty rakats because it was introduced by hadrat Umar(r.a) and RasuAllah (s.w.s)had commanded us to follow the khulafa-e-rashedeen. Considering this fact and taking Hazrath Umar's advice to the companions of the Prophet, some schools of thought advocate that 20 is the normal number of rakats of Taraweeh.
but the Prophet's own practice was not to exceed 11 or 13 rakats including Witr, on any night after he had finished the obligatory prayer of Isha.
It is different due to mazhab, as i know, in hanafi mazhab(like in KSA), it is 20.Here in my country the imam pray only 11 rakats including Witr, we follow Maliki mazhab.Allah knows better.:)

thanks, someone already told 20 rakats but didn't explain well...
thanks.

you are welcome!

of course were always ready for ramadan to come..inshaallah i can suvive this ramadan  again though im far from my family,.happy ramadan kareem to all....salam..

Happy Ramadan for all

brunessian wrote:

of course were always ready for ramadan to come..inshaallah i can suvive this ramadan  again though im far from my family,.happy ramadan kareem to all....salam..

salam,Ramadan kareem never lose faith sister, increase your Imam.

Sure !!!

Ramadan Kareem ! :)

i still not on ramadan yet.
i go to see nurse tomoz see what happens then. still feeling realy stressed out