Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Assalamo-Alaikum,
I am a Civil Engineer by profession and my comany is in "green" category. Recently my company's administration told me to be registered on SCE for the renewal of my Iqama.
On sunday 8-july-2012, I have registered online on SCE website and submitted all the required papers/certificates online.
Now I am still waiting for their SMS/email to deposit their fee of SAR 1250/- in the bank.
So I want to know how much time SCE will take to approve my registration or certificates?

this time of year? forever

Freshlikesushi wrote:

this time of year? forever

what does this means please?

ramadaan....where lazy gets lazier

please do not make jokes. Its a serious talk. If someone do not have the right answer then better not to post just their predictions. We all know these.

im serious. Everything slows down during ramadaan. 

I mean...did you pick up the phone and call to ask?

Freshlikesushi wrote:

im serious. Everything slows down during ramadaan. 

I mean...did you pick up the phone and call to ask?

yeah we know that everything slows down during ramadaan. but this is not the answer to my question. :)
I didnt call. To whom should I have to talk? I dont have to worry as my job in the company is same as specified on my Iqama i,e Civil Engineer. I just want to know the time limit of their approval as i am leaving to my home country on vacation and my iqama renewal date is just after Ramadan Eid. So before my departure my company is intended to renew the iqama.

Maybe the office that handles it?
SCE website should have a contact....

customer service (however trivial) does exist at times in saudi arabia.  Normally it is best to get info STRAIGHT from the source.

however TLL may know haha

Hi, just call their number and give your sce account number and they will send the sms immediately

[email protected] wrote:

Hi, just call their number and give your sce account number and they will send the sms immediately

Thanks for your kind suggestion.
But, are you sure? Do I have to call to this no.? 01-2405777

Usually they take minimum 15 days, after this time I recommend you to visit their office (Exit 8) to find out if any missing document and to speed up the procedure before Ramadan, just be there before 7.30 am to got a ticket...

Best of luck buddy ;-)

I have got the letter. here is the summary......

Apply online. submitted all your certificates/papers. Within a week you should get an SMS/email advising you to pay the required fee (SAR 1250/-). If u didnt get that SMS/email within a week, on 8th day of your submission, plz go to SCE office, Exit-8 Riyadh. Show them your SCE account number. Within few minutes or an hour, they will send u the SMS/email to pay the fee. So after receiving that plz pay the fee accordingly. then after an hour go again to SCE office. Show them the bank payment voucher. Within few minutes they will give you that "Jawazat Letter".

Its so simple!! Thanks to SCE officials for providing me this summary. Its the exactly same which I had experienced.

I have applied to SCE two days before i.e on 29/7/2012 but I have got no account number . When I checked with my friends they say that try again but when I am trying again it shows that this Identification no has already registered but still I could not got any account number.If any body have got the same situation. pls share.

Best Regards

shamim

Instead of registering on line, can i submit my docu direct to the sce head officie to speed up my registration because my first registration was rejected, it was incomplete with no info whish document is lacking.
anybody who experience this same situation?
Please help.

@FERDZ
the ONLY option to submit the application is BY-ONLINE !!
no other choice, sorry to say.

@ Smniyaz!
To be very simple, you need to visit their Office and get your things done. It will take long time if you did not follow up with such visits after sending application online.
Please feel free if I can be of any further help
Regards!

anybody who can answer: after registration, is theres any ID and CERTICATE issued by the council? if there is how can we avail or received this? thanks.

my friend its better to go there , there is no chance to come message as per my and my friends experiance!

Dear Friends,

I am Electronics engineer by degree & same profession is mentioned on iqama.

My Iqama was made in June 2012 & renewal is due sometime in mid of 2013. When my iqama was made I or my company was not asked to register on SEC. I want to know, do I need to get it register on SEC now during my iqama renewal & appear in any kind of test.
PLease let me know if someone has this information.

Thanks

arslan.ali24 wrote:

Dear Friends,

My Iqama was made in June 2012 & renewal is due sometime in mid of 2013. When my iqama was made I or my company was not asked to register on SEC. I want to know, do I need to get it register on SEC now during my iqama renewal & appear in any kind of test.

Thanks

You would need to register with the saudi council of engineers this time since it was missed the first time and your profession in telecom engineer. As far as I know there are no written test or anything, you company mandoob would know better and will assist you with this.

Thanks for the info.

arslan.ali24 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanks

it is better to register in Engineers Council as it might take long time to get your file attested by the Council. Once your file is accepted you will be receiving SMS telling you to visit their office's to make the payment and to collect an official letter addressed to Saudi Passports Office (Jawazat). The letter will mention your nationality, iqama no. , and your SEC membership ID.

Wail

I my Self Ameer Syed, My profession is Civil engineer and i am new to Riyadh Saudi Arabia. 2 days back i finished my Medical and i am in state of applying IQAMA for the first time, Do i need to register my documents in SCE. if it is yes please guide me in doing so.

Please go ahead with Iqama submission without SCE registration,if they ask to do then only do registration.
I myself got my Iqama w/o registration in SCE & my profession is Electronics engineer.

Dear Ali,
Thanks for your valuable feed back. I would also like to know how much time does it take for IQAMA, my visa type is muhandis does the process will be fast if my visa is muhandis?? Do you have any idea about Family Visa what documents require for applying Family Visa.

Brother I am not sure whether Iqama process is fast for Mohandis engg compared to any other profession, generally Iqama doesnt take more then a day or two if all formalities are completed.

For family visa, you will easily get on engineer visa, below are the required documents.

1. Degree translated in Arabic.
2. Marriage certificate translated in arabic & attested by Saudi Embassy.
3. Birth certificate (in case of children) translated in arabic & attested by Saudi embassy.
4. Passport copies of family members.
5. Passport copy & Iqama copy for self.
6. Introduction letter from sponsor/company for family visa, attested by Chamber of commerce.
7. Visa form filled in Arabic.
8. Family visa fees of 2000 SAR (PAY ONLY THROUGH ATM) & keep ATM receipt with all above documents.

Take all above documents original & copy (1 set) & take to Istaqdam office for issue of family visa.

AOA bro,

Pls. anyone can help me as I am not able to login in SCE website i have forgot my password when i try to retrieve with my user id it says password sent when checking email I cant find my password.

Even it says my user ID is registered. How can i solve it.

Jazakallah

HI dear, how can it possible. you mean do i tell my company mandoob to try without registeering in SCE...

arslan.ali24 wrote:

Please go ahead with Iqama submission without SCE registration,if they ask to do then only do registration.
I myself got my Iqama w/o registration in SCE & my profession is Electronics engineer.

Are you using this link.

http://crm.saudieng.org/nCRM/Login.aspx

Dear Friends

As per my experience, it is a straightforward process. But there is a catch. There are now thousands of applicants so the SCE has now lost track of all applications. So the best way to get it done is .

1- Apply online. Provide ALL requirements. Note down your allotted number.
2- Wait for SMS or email. If not received under 10 days. Visit the SCE office (after 12pm is best) and go to the person who is handing out the certificates. Provide him the number and ask for update.
3- Most probably he shall ask you to check back again in 10 days.
Visit the SCE office again after a week. (i had to repeat this twice)
4- At the Fourth visit i was given the certificate (3 months after application)

Those who got it quickly are lucky, those who got it delayed are not so lucky, However brace yourself for visiting the office many times and standing in the queue if there are too many people .

I have a 3 years diploma of ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER from Government Polytechnic Institute Rawalpindi, Pakistan  in the year 1967. Have 38 years of experience in SAUDI ARABIA, working with multinational Companies.
The profession on my IQAMA is “Mechanical Engineer “, I am ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigeration Engineers) member as well
From Saudi Council Engineer WEB site, it appears that they accept only the 4 year degree for registration, would anybody share his experience, with the same situation as to what is way to get registration with 3 years Engineering diploma and 38 years of practical experience as Mechanical Engineer in the kingdom.

dear.
    register on line for profestional engineer as per reference number.19357 but yet time to not a receved s.m.s
sir i request to kindly check my status to sms again thankz for copperation to me.

saqib raza engineer bemco arbian
contracting company

Kindly forward me  the procedure of how to become a member of saudi council of engineers so that i can renew my IQAMA.

give me your email ID.

hi dear expats,
my self vaisakh mohan.mechanical engineer by profession.I registered in sce march1/2013.and got the application number also.still no reply no sms.as my period of iquama expired last month itself,so its an emergency situation for me to apply for my leave.please give me a solution, is that i need to visit sce for this to get it done?please give me a valid advice from someone who experienced this ...

Im requesting for my certification of Saudi Council of Engineers and for my I.D. my application No.92100 and my iqama no. 2314651619
Thank You and Best Regards....

To my brothers who will already apply online on saudi council of engineers,

my advice to is better to visit personally to the office, may there is some problem to your submitted documents

anybody have idea regarding SCE centre in jubil?please give the address if anybody knows

is there any SCE cetre in jubil area?

HI Guys,

I came to Ksa 8 months ago on Engineer Visa and still I dont have iqama due to some problems in the company but now its solved and they are making my iqama, they said me now to register myself in SCE since it is must now for new iqama too. when iam entering my border number and visa number in the form its saying not valid, i dont know whats the problem, may be its 8 months now visa no. and entry no. is expired or what please guys help for this issue what i should do now??