Degree Attestation

Hi,
I got Visa slip from my company in saudi Arabia as a computer programer . I have done BCA and ADCA from IGNOU. I attested my degree from Delhi HRD and EMEA. But saudi Cultural refuse to accpt it because of distance learning.
Please let me know what is the solution for this issue. Because my company in saudi arabia do not have issue with my study.

AmitSharma.82 inform them clearly stating that its not a private institute public university, or better give to any agency they will get your certificate authenticated.

HI Actually i have given it to Agency for attestation ..when they went to submit it for attestation they refuse to accept it...:(

@ AmitSharma.82 get a letter from IGNOU University letter towards saudi Cultural and better try to look for one who can translate in Arabic before you give to saudi Cultural( submit English & Arabic).

Hi Wilson...I did the same i took letter from IGNOU and given it to my agent and he did further processing..and now they are telling that saudi cultural is not accepting..So i just wanted to know is any new rule came into picture that Saudi ambessy not accepting Distance degree.

AmitSharma.82 wrote:

Hi Wilson...I did the same i took letter from IGNOU and given it to my agent and he did further processing..and now they are telling that saudi cultural is not accepting..So i just wanted to know is any new rule came into picture that Saudi ambessy not accepting Distance degree.

No Idea about the rules go directly and talk face to face. And mention clearly this is Government university. Sometimes it happens but you try it will work for sure.

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for your response..

Will do the same..

Hi Amit,

I am facing the same issue. I have BCA degree from IGNOU and saudi embassy is not accepting it. Please let me know did you solve your issue

thanks
Jiju

im still thinking why they don't want to accept if a person completed the edu from distance education. Let me find some solution

here you go call this agency just give a try
attestation

wilson_derry wrote:

im still thinking why they don't want to accept if a person completed the edu from distance education. Let me find some solution

Nahhh @wilson, I don't consider distant learning as an option.

Find my disturbing views here - Post#9 :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144182

@TheLegendLeads IGNOU is run with Indian embassy everywhere (world)(distance education) providing some course so for what reason they are not accepting no idea

wilson_derry wrote:

@TheLegendLeads IGNOU is run with Indian embassy everywhere (world)(distance education) providing some course so for what reason they are not accepting no idea

:unsure Who knows? May be the typical sarcastic local reply MIZAAJ (i.e. 'Their MOOD'). I guess you knew about this term :)

maybe its like by like

TheLegendLeads wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

:unsure Who knows? May be the typical sarcastic local reply MIZAAJ (i.e. 'Their MOOD'). I guess you knew about this term :)

I see in a lot of job ads for Saudia that distance degrees aren't accepted so this comes as no surprise to me.

maybe its only in KSA

Alliecat wrote:

I see in a lot of job ads for Saudia that distance degrees aren't accepted so this comes as no surprise to me.

wilson_derry wrote:

maybe its only in KSA

Alliecat wrote:

KSA = Saudia

Degree Attestation:

I am currently in Saudi Arabia as an Engineer and for various reasons I need to get my degree attested from Saudi Cultural Office and Saudi Embassy in New Delhi. And to get these attestations I need a few stamps from Indian authorities like HRD (Ministry of External Affairs) and General Admin Dept. (some State Level Authority)

I want to know if I can get all these attestation here in Saudi Arabia from MoFA(KSA) and the Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

I know for sure that it will be attested by the Indian Embassy but not sure whether it will be accepted by MoFA for attestation.
Please help me out.

only after atestation from saudi embassy in india, it can be attested from both mofa (ksa) and indian embassy in ksa

abdul433 wrote:

Degree Attestation:

I am currently in Saudi Arabia as an Engineer and for various reasons I need to get my degree attested from Saudi Cultural Office and Saudi Embassy in New Delhi. And to get these attestations I need a few stamps from Indian authorities like HRD (Ministry of External Affairs) and General Admin Dept. (some State Level Authority)

I want to know if I can get all these attestation here in Saudi Arabia from MoFA(KSA) and the Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

I know for sure that it will be attested by the Indian Embassy but not sure whether it will be accepted by MoFA for attestation.
Please help me out.

Dear abdul1433

Degree attestation is compulsory for all.
I am also INDIAN and selected in Samama company of saudi arabia.
and I am waiting for visa, i was also suffering these kind of problem,
so, now please read the procedure carefully and go through step by step.

all these procedure will complete in India
1) HRD attestation from your state means degree must issued from same state for example, if your degree is issue from Madhya pradesh state, u have to do HRD from Madhya pradesh govt.
http://www.mea.gov.in/mystart.php?id=8801
check this website
Note : HRD attestation will be done By You or your relative,
and remain 3 attestation will be done by agencies
I wrote this note becoz saudi cultural will never ever accepted the degree by individual Check this
http://www.sacaindia.com/english/agencies_list.asp
2).  MEA delhi,
3). Saudi Cultural delhi and
4). Saudi Embassy delhi.

Please feel free to ask any question. . . ...

Mohsin

Hi,
I got work visa slip from my company. My ignou certificate got attested from HRD and MEA but not from saudi cultural and Saudi Ambassy. But my visa get endorsed on my passport. So what kind of issue can occured in this case.Please reply.

I have done BCA  MCA from IGNOU ,I got offer letter as lecturer,but cultural attache is rejected to attest my degree certificates,I want to know what you did finally ,how did you get your degrees attested by Saudi cultural attache. Kindly let me know

Try with your agent, may be he can take some money and manage your visa without degrees. Unfortunately, but fortunately for you that it works.
if you degree are genuine than go ahead with this.

To my knowledge, here is the process:

1. Your agent will have to send your degree to the respective university who awarded it to you.

2. Your university will attest it and verify it

3. You will then send it to the HRD ministry or your state secretariate.

4. They will have to put their seal on it

5. There is a process of notary that needs to be done and notary RED colour seal to be pasted on the degree.

6. After all these are complete, send it to Saudi Cultural or Saudi Embassy (who ever is the right authority).

There is a chance of refusal from Embassy if any of the above is missing.

This should cost you anywhere between 5k INR to 12kINR depending on the speed you want and the quality and knowledge of the agent.

Google an agent called Indo-arab; I got my degrees attested from there and he did it within a month.

Good luck to you all

Gulf visa in uk are the best very courteous and quick for uk degree attestation

Gulf Visa

I used them as well!

Hi My name is Shankar Selected For a Multinational Construction Company in DAMMAM, Saudi. My papers already cleared by Ministry of Housing & Culture in Saudi and now at the final stage to get my visa. My Certificate already attested by my University Registrar and also from Notary and already forward to Company. Now My Saudi visa is need. How to get my certificate attested by Saudi Embassy

Hi all...plz advise where can I gt my ignou certificates in Delhi....plz help me wid da procedure...thanx

What is another way to get our degree attested if saudi embassy is rejecting cuz of private university or distance eduvation..please share ur expeirences so someone can do the same..

I have got my degree from mumbai university but through their distance programme. I was trying for saudie arabia & was selected for Almarai company for saudie. But they refuse to process my CV further as my degree is from distance programme. please let me know can i get it attested from MHR & saudi cultural embassy. as the degree regular or through distance the sylabus is the same & even we can say it is more difficult to get clear from corresondence as we have 100 marks paper & we have to remmember the whole book. if not than it means i cannot go saudie for any job. thanks hope will give get a best answer.

Hello Shaikh,

You can not attest your degree if you had done through distance education. You can see Saudi Cultural site its clearly mentioned there.
Check with agent listed in the site and discuss with them. But as per the rule you are not eligible.

Hi!

Can anyone please tell me if your distance learning degrees got attested or not? Or how did you manage to work in KSA?

Regards,

certificate has no value in saudi without attestation.

Hi,Wilson,
Am working as an engineer in saudi arabia .I got registered my regular 2 year course in SCE for technician rigistration. now i need to register my degree B.Tech distance education  in SCE for engineer registration., for that i hv to do my distance education B.tech ( from JNTU HYDERABAD ) cerificate attestation in saudi embassy in india. in my case will saudi embassy accept for attestation?. JNTU is a govt university and very reputed one in india.help me  in this regard.

Hello satya2013,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to receive some replies, I would recommend that you start a new thread in the Riyadh forum since this one has been inactive since 2017.

Your query will definitely get more visibility this way.

Wishing you good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com