Moving to bunbury area

hey my names niall im irish and heading to bunbury in 2 months with my family, katie and 2 children.
just want to make contacts for my better half as im on fifo job and dont want her to be on here own in a new country.
so if theres anyone around who can help maybe meet up when we get there and have a bbq or something and have the craic.

Hi Niall!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi, we are Brits moved to SWA from South Africa been here 3.5 years. Have two grown up kids, but can maybe help put your wife in touch with people who have children the same age who can help with things she needs to know and find out about living here. I also blog quite a lot about life in WA. if that's any help?

Hi Niall, Moving to the Bunbury area myself in a few weeks ( when I get the visa) and wife Michelle and kids (4) will follow in a few months. Would love to meet up with other Irish family in the same boat as ourselves so to speak. you are going ahead of us as well so you may be able to pass on useful info about your experience of moving.
Ger

Anyone moving to Bunbury ... if you need more info and pics of what it's like, I write about it quite a lot on my blog "Zigazag". When we moved here 4 years ago, I couldn't find much information, and very few photos to tempt me which is why I decided to write stuff about SWA and WA to maybe help others discover great places and things to do. Hope your moves go smoothly.