3 months unpaid/delayed salary any good advice

Hi people in the forum maybe somebody can have their opinion or good advice of what to do in our situation regarding 3months unpaid salary. it is hurting me and my family backhome. the company boss always makes false promises and lies of not paying the salaries which is more than 3months now. Any advice would be highly appreciated, thanks people.

If you are not getting anywhere with your boss and cannot solve the problem by yourself, I would immediately contact LMRA and explain your issues. Contact details to LMRA are here: http://portal.lmra.bh/english/page/show/95

Hi Rodneyy,

Can you please let us know what is your nationality and what nationality is your employer ?
That might make a difference in how to understand his behavior.

Cheers

Olivier

Olivier-France wrote:

Hi Rodneyy,

Can you please let us know what is your nationality and what nationality is your employer ?
That might make a difference in how to understand his behavior.

Cheers

Olivier

Hi Olivier-France 
Can you please let us know what is your nationality (from Philippines)

what nationality is your employer (Bahraini)

thanks also to brightonguy for the link

Hi Rodneyy,

OK go straight to LMRA and inform your embassy as well. I know they are supporting a lot their nationals in such difficulties.
It's not a generality, but some Bahraini think the can do what they want, specially with Asians: stopping to pay them, retaining their passport etc...
This is of course totally illegal and you should not let them do that.

You should also start to look for another job to be ready just in case. You can be sure that he will not be happy to know you involved LMRA or Embassy in that.

Good luck anyway.
Hope everything will be OK for you...

Cheers

Olivier

thanks for the good advice

Good Luck Rodney.

Olivier-France and brighton guy have given you the right advice.

:) I'll say just go to ur Embassy ( New location ),many time i have visited Philippine embassy & they are really active to help their Citizens .

going to LMRA is not that much easy & time consuming. Its just written "Labour Market Regulatory Authority" but :| reality is something else :| .
---