Hey girls and guys! Young and funny, who loves life, let's be friends!

So lonely...day off and all day at home...who has the same problem?)))));)

your in Dubai and you can have lot of Activities, we are in saudi and our activity is only blogging :)

your in Dubai and you can have lot of Activities, we are in saudi and our activity is only blogging :)

:lol::lol:

wilson_derry is right, you have alot going on there in Dubai.
Although our activities here in Bahrain is not limited to blogging only (better than SA though), its not as good as Dubai :)

I'm sure in time to come, you will make friends there and find lots to do.. :D

Jaz :cool:

I've only been to Dubai airport so have no idea as to what the country is really like.
However, I know life can be a lot of fun if you get off your arse and do things.
I do and it makes me smile quite a lot.

I spent the day cutting out decoupage.....sore hand now which doctor wont be happy with on wed. :unsure

Me,SashaB.

Hey guys,
I am new here. I assume that, Life is only recreation.

hi, let me acquaint you

i agree

Моя новая знакомая забыла почистить свой inbox и я не могу ей теперь написать :( Надеюсь с ней снова вскоре связаться ;)

Lets do it

Привет, моя новая знакомая забыла почистить свой inbox и у меня не получается отправить ей письмо. Надеюсь скоро свяжемся ;)

@Elena Sib - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody may understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

sashaB wrote:

So lonely...day off and all day at home...who has the same problem?)))));)

same problem here, call me maybe? :p

:), I had the same problem a couple of months ago... so I know what you are going through... Now I don't feel lonely any more, I joined a gym, so with instructor led classes, talking and meeting people there, problem solved.

In case you still feel the same, I'll send you a private message with my info (I tried and failed since your inbox is full, send me a message)

Sasha...
I dont have the same problem all the time  as i have some relatives and frnds here.
But i do feel lonely here sometimes as i dont want want to be with them all the time making them feel i am a bubble-gum that got sticked on them.

Lets meet some day and have some talk.

Sasha, contact me, your inbox is full, can't send you a message :(

Elena Sib wrote:

Sasha, contact me, your inbox is full, can't send you a message :(

Take a wild guess why her inbox is full...lol !!! cuz all the guys bombed her/him/it with friend requests... (that's what I believe)..

hi how r u ? don't be alone
have a nice day

This post is over 1 year old and responses still come in... :lol:

So Sad.......

Dubai Livers cant do it,.,.....

Just join us and make ur life CHillllll...

I am here Ali from Iran and looking for friends...

just join  us

:rolleyes: lot of replies

i hope you find a lot of friends.

regards,

Hello there,

Saw you're post and feel exactly the same! Same situation,  Why don't we meet up whatever as you wish.

Speak Soon
Ed

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

i have the same problem but i do not treat it as a problem , i love staying at the flat during my days off just watching tv , movies , and cooking , drinking coffee . i dont feel bored at all.i am enzoo by the way , a newbie here in this expat forum ,hi y'all nice to meet all of you .

Sure.. whats the plan?

[Moderated: off topic]

hey still you spend time in the flat??

Wish everyone an advance New Year!!

Anish
745eb338(BBM)

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

moya druzhba. kak paseevayesh?

Ashref25 wrote:

moya druzhba. kak paseevayesh?

Welcome to the forum...

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you.

aye aye sir. my bad sorry. twas intended for sasha though since she's a ukrainian. but, my apology sir. should've read the rules😊👍 have a great day ahead.

I'm bored here I need friends

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Dating
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expat.com is not a dating site. Please read and comply with forum rules.

Closed