Jolly Harbour Villa for sale

Hi. If anyone wants to know about living in Jolly Harbour get in contact. I have owned property there since 2003 and lived permantly for 3 years.  Worked for a local lawyer there, so I know about buying property in Antigua.  If you are a non citizen I can guide you through. I currently own two villas but I am looking to sell one of my villas.  Check out classified on this website. Sale Price £120k.  Happy to advise you honestly.

Hi and welcome on board antiguavilla!

Thanks for offering your help.

Regards
Armand

Hi.
We have just started looking at Antigua as a good place for an investment property. What can you tell me about Jolly Harbour? Is there more than one development? How old is the development? Have property prices dropped there over the past few years, and maybe you could explain why there seem to be so many properties for sale there - is there a reason for this?
Thanks for your help!

I am looking for very simple rental to start...figure not good to buy without intimate knowledge of island.  Could you recommend a realtor or other resource to help me find the right place?  My ideal would be super economical, clean, close to AUA and water.  Thanks Shane

is it still for sale?