French teacher looking for a teaching job or any job around Melbourne

Hi everyone!

My name's Joannie and I am French. I have been living in Canterbury, England for the past 8 years and have finally decided to take that big step that is to say to go to Australia!

I am a qualified teacher here, I have my PGCE in French and Spanish and I am willing to either teach, tutor, be a foreign assistant or work as a shop assistant ...

I am a fast learner and a good team player, and I already have several experiences in working in factories, shops, restaurants and schools... I speak English and French fluently, and Spanish to a good level. I have also learnt German in the past, and I am interested in languages and other cultures.

If anyone hears of a position in Melbourne, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Incidently, if you'd like to meet new people, contact me too :)

Merci, thank you!
Joannie.

Hello Joannie , I suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Melbourne, it may be helpful to you.

I wish you all the best,
Harmonie.

Hi Joannie,

You might have a better chance of trying to find a job if you look on Australian's online job websites such as seek.com.au or mycareer.com.au  In addition, there is also linkedin.com which is a professional networking website that also has job listings.

The official website of Australia Immigration is immi.gov.au   There is a new skilled migration program called Skill Select that you may want to check out if your occupation is on the short list.

Hi,
thanks a lot for this information!
Joannie

Hello since your the last post to move to Australia, my wife also is a french teacher and have the same dream pls share if you have moved.