Bank of South Pacific for International Transfer

Hi, I am currently with ANZ but I have a small problem every time I send money to Australia. (slow, no response, sometimes never arrive etc)Are there anyone using BSP for International transfer and I would like to know their services.

were using BSP to pay our aussie guys, it goes thru their australian account 2-3 banking days after, max of 5 days if there pose a problem with their system. not much of a headache. we pay PGK 50.00/transaction for every TT we sent.
can't you request the company to send it on your behalf?

BSP has best Internet Banking platform and you can do International Transfers online.  You just need details of swiftcode and address of receiving bank in Aus.  TT fee is K40 for doing online and when I sent my mortgage payment back last week it was in my NAB account the next day.  Very easy, no paperwork to fill - just follow the prompts for completing the required BPNG information and you will be right. BSP also have Mobile Internet Banking feature if you have smart phone.

Thank you.

ANZ has also internet banking facility and I do use it for trasnfer but it is quite slow.

I do have BSP online internet banking,can I transfer money to National Australia Bank