Finding a place to rent

Hey guys... How far is Bergen from Tromso?? I'm having dificulties finding a place to rent here and since my girlfriend is coming to visit soon i'm starting to think in relocation. I know i would find some work in carpentry round there too. I have savings also so to start, that's not a problem... The problem is finding accomodation for two... i have till the end of july to get all organized. I can help in any home remodallation project if needed... Hell, well. If anyone have any idea it would be greatlly welcomed!!

Hi sebalondon73,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new thread on the Bergen forum.

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Bergen section. It might help you in your accommodation search.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hello,

Bergen is pretty far from Tromsø. I think it would take at least a day to drive between them. Have you looked on finn.no for accommodation? Bergen is pretty expensive to rent/buy in. In part this is because the area of land in the city is limited due to the mountains surrounding it. There are some towns/suburbs surrounding the city which might be more suitable.