Is it easy to get job in accounts in Bergen?

My name is Albert. I am from India. I want to migrate to Bergen - Norway. I am commerce graduate 3 years university degree and have 22 years of experience. Is it easy to get job in accounts in Bergen?? And what type of industries and service sector located in Bergen??? Is it advisable t to migrate to Bergen - Norway in Oct? Please anyone can help me

Hi Albert,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Bergen forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hello,

Bergen is Norway's second largest city, although it is still pretty small. About a quarter of a million people. They have financial services firms there, although I don't know how easy it is to find employment. I wouldn't recommend moving there in October however. At that time of year, it's dark almost all of the time, and keeps getting darker. I think it depresses many people, and migrants from other parts of the world can find it really hard going. I think it's easier in the spring, when the days are lengthening and the weather is better. Of course, Bergen gets the most rain out of any city in Norway, and that's saying something.

Good luck,

David

Thank you very much  David for your kind suggestion. I am also afraid to migrate in October. But if i will get job offer i will migrate to Bergen even in October. I will be very much difficult for me since i will be coming from hot weather (India). I would like if you give more information about Bergen life for particularly migrate people.