Desire to work in Maldives

Hi all!!

I was suppose to fly to Maldives because I was offered a job but because my family doubts about the process of employment with regards to my employer, it was cancelled.
If there is anyone there who can help me land a job in the hospitality industry? I have a 1 1/2 years experience in a three star hotel as a reservations agent and telephone operator. Just send me a personal message or reply on this thread. Thanks!!

Much love,
Sharmila

Hello Sharmila.  :)

Have you tried to post an advert in the jobs in Maldvies section? It might help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

thanks!

<3

Hi sharmi...have you tried to check in www.job-maldives.comwww.iulaan.mv and www.maldivesjobcorp.com??
Just try.,by september it will be high season here..more hiring specialy in resorts! :)

edvilyn wrote:

Hi sharmi...have you tried to check in www.job-maldives.comwww.iulaan.mv and www.maldivesjobcorp.com??
Just try.,by september it will be high season here..more hiring specialy in resorts! :)

hi edvilyn thanks! yes i've been checking from time to time. i'll take note of september too :)

..you're welcome! Goodluck.,me too looking for a job as my contract will be end by October:)

Hi Sharmi.. you can check on the Vietnam Sections of Ads or bulletin. You might get lucky and found some jobs there.

cheers!

versan wrote:

Hi Sharmi.. you can check on the Vietnam Sections of Ads or bulletin. You might get lucky and found some jobs there.

cheers!

i will sir versan!! thank you!