What to do in England

Hi everybody !

I am a french student and I would like to come in England for holiday to visit the country and more particularly London! Could you help me to organise my trip telling me the different places I could go and what I could do there please?

Hi Lea GRENECHE!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

My top three:

Tower of London
Borough Market
The Science Museum

Next time you are around, you can check on circle100.co.uk and find yourself a nice dinner with nice friend! Enjoy

Hi Lea, welcome to the forum :)

when are you thinking of coming over?

to help you out, here's a link to a thread where a forum contributor, The Londoner, posted some valuable info on a few places to visit in London: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=151021

what sort of things are you into? do you prefer the big outdoors or indoor activities??

[Moderated]

Well, when you land in London, you wont be short of things to see and do there - i can assure you that for sure ! :D

Well there's ;

:) London Eye,
:) Big Ben,
:) Parliament Square,
:) Tower Bridge,
:) London Dungeon,
:) Tower of London,
:) Madam Tussaud's,
:) Planetarium
:) Buckingham Palace
:) Trafalgar Square,
:) The British Museum 
:) The Imperial War Museum
:) The National Tate gallery
:) The London Aquarium
:) St. Pauls Cathedral

The list could go on....

I know outside Charing Cross station, theres a place where they keep cabinets with newspapers and magazines in it. There used to be a magazine called Hot Tickets (which is free by the way) and at the end of the magazine, there's a list with alots of places to see and do. They list the ones with admission fee and free ones. A good magazine that has a lot of info...

Good luck on your holiday to London, you wont be disappointed.  ;) - dont forget your camera..and a small brolly just in case it rains ;)

J :cool:

And for the foodies, Tayyabs!