- New member
- From: Barcelona
- Registered: 2012-06-15
- Posts: 1
Job opportunity for norwegian speakers in Barcelona!
We are currently looking for Customer Support Advisers to work for the leader in the technological sector in Barcelona (computers, MP3, telecommunication, entertainment). We require that you are native speaker of Danish, Norwegian or French.
Our Service will be responsible for resolving Customer’s technical requests, when possible, in a single telephone call using customer’s troubleshooting protocols:
- Receive new user requests via email, phone, voicemail, or other automated alerts, log new details onto our case management system and give response and resolution within SLA to customers.
- Sustain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to Users.
- Make and close service requests to a satisfying conclusion on call management system.
- Update customers with status and resolution progress actively.
- Monitor / progress all open queries in queue.
- Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level
- Ensure that contractual SLA is maintained
- Carry out any tasks represented by the assigned manager
- Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level
- English compulsory at near native level, spoken and written skill
- Danish, French or Norwegian at native level
- Excellent customer care skills
- Advanced user knowledge of IT environment
- Windows and Mac environment known
- Adequate professional experience
- 1 year in a customer service environment, preferably in technical support
- IT knowledge
- Excellent customer care knowledge and awareness
- Ability to implement and manage changes in processes
- Desire to provide good service
- Active listening and identification of sales potential
- Responsible and independent work habit
- Good communication and team skills, flexibility and stress resistance
- Salary: 15.500- 18.000€ gross/year
- Relocation Package
- Extentended training on market leading products, personal development programs to fully develop skills.
- Good career opportunity in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers
- Full time positions
- Free Spanish/Catalan classes
Applying: You can apply for this job by sending us your application and CV on info[at]spain-internship.com