Need advice.

Hello Every one I am Bobby and I am planning to start a new restaurant in Hyderabad with an idea of bringing new varieties in food. I have been to US and Australia with the knowledge of food habits over I want to bring in some healthy and hygienic food here in Hyderabad. Ek dhum Foreign touch in desi ishtyle vice versa. Please suggest me a nice name and any food items you like.

Thanks... Bobbyz

Hello Bobbyz and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Hyderabad forum for better visibility.

Hope that other members will share their opinion with you soon.;)

Harmonie.

Hi bobby most of the people in hyderabad like biryani so you better plan to start the restaurent with different biryani types and then you add foreign varieties to it thanks alot........

(Moderated)

Absolutely agree.
Just came back to Delhi from Punjab, so i can say.
Indian people are mostly focused on indian food. Don`t try to impress them by cooking any continental food, it doesn`t work here. I have tried to introduce Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian food in 2 restaurants in Delhi and one new restaurant in Punjab. Owners were keen, but customers didn`t accept. Moreover, to cook Russian or any other dish from CIS countries cuisine takes much more time than pizza, for example. I love indian food very much, so i can understand indian people.

I can't comment on the food varieties as i don't like to eat spicy items.But my suggestion to keep a particular thing as unique one.for example design your restaurant like a cave.

Italian food! :D

Where is your restaurant? My wife and I shall be staying at Nampally for a few days.