Traveling, Photography

Hi Friends,

Who ever likes traveling and photography, Please post your comments here with the Nice places to visit, even within or out side of the Brussels.

There are plenty of places where you can go on.

1. Atomium
2. Royal Green House (Opens only one month per year)
3. Mini Europe
4. Grand place (There are plenty of places to visit for photography and for clubbing as well)
5. Ghent
6. Zeebrugge (I can't remember the spellings ;))

Gent is amazing place

Check 365.be
They almost  have covered everything in belgium.
I can name few of my favourite
> Kayaking in Dinanat
> Han sur lesse (grotte de haan): Caves and a safari ride
> Waterloo (mock battle: sometime in month of jun-jul)
> SandSculpture festival(blakenberg/zeebrugge)
> Ostende(if you are beach lover), take tram that goes toward
> Brugge (for canal, medival roads,) and especially for boudeijwn seapark. They have dolphin shows, which is their main attraction.
> Antwerp : MAS meuseum, Groenplaats, Stadsfestival(at mier)

In case you travel via train, do not forget to check at ticket counter for a excursion ticket of your destination.
B-dag trip/excursion tickets are great as they cover your train trip/bus if required/your entry ticket to the attraction all together at a reduced rate.

Hi Schandank,

Thanks for the update and its a really cool site (365.be)

They also do a reenactment of the battle in waterloo

Hi Lowrence,

How are you? I was just checking the Belgian blogs and come to see ur entry....its one month old but good for me :)

So, have you seen or maybe photographed some of the places. can u please share ur experience?

I am frm India and currently in Belgium for two weeks, so I am planning for this weekend. Also, let me know if you will b interested to meet and walk me through this city.

Take care and have a great day

It's really nice in Dinant! It's small and calm...and perfect for a Sunday walk!

I add a link to a photo!

http://mademoiselleabruxelles.blogspot. … grand.html

@ tarundel - Good Idea. Where have you being soo far??
@ Mademoiselle - It is seems to be a greate place. Can you please tell me where is it??

Dinant is more to the south of Belgium! Check in maps. You can catch a train any time

Well, I checked with Google Maps, but could find a train/Tram or bus to reach there from Luiza or Midi

Check b-rail.be
You just have to enter your starting station and the destination. From Midi there is a train going every hour 3 min (09:03, 10:03...). Today! Check for the weekend if you are planning to do it on the weekend!

Thanks for the info Mademoiselle

just wanted to update the topic..anyone interested in photography?
im highly available to discover around and take pics with my nikon d90 :)