Hi all - I am a Singaporean

Hi everyone!
I am born in Singapore. Living and working here! hope to meet new friends here.

Hi and welcome to the forum ZackTornado!

An introduction maybe? :whistle:

Armand

Hi Armand! I am a typical Singaporean guy ;) I workout alot in the gym and enjoy all kinds of food here. Currently seeking new friends to expand my social circle and trying not to be a workaholic.:lol:

Hey !
I think that if u will add something what are you doing in a free time and what did u actually like to do it would be easier to find new friends :).
Cheers

Hi Zack

I am to know you and introduce more about yourself.

Best regards
Jasmine Foong

Hi
My name is Cao Mỹ Dung
I am Vietnamese
I am glad to be friends with you

Hi all,

just a bit more of myself... I seldom chat online in a forum, my apologies if I did not observe any social etiquettes here.

@ Jasmine: I enjoy shopping during my free-time, meeting up with friends for meals and movies. Relaxing over a cup of coffee and reading my favourite books to spend my lazy sundays.:) I spend long hours at work therefore I treasure my free time alot.

@ Madziena: please to meet you. Perhaps you can let me know what you want to know about me? ;)

@ Cao Mỹ Dung: tell me more about Vietnam. :)

Hi Zack

What do you do? I'm guessing you're a personal trainer since you workout a lot in the gymn.

I'm glad to be your friend, and I'm Chinese

Hi itail, i only give personal training once in a while as it is my interest. I have a full time job which is not in the fitness industry.

Hi wiselws, nice to meet you.

Hey! singaporeans are really sweet. I hope you get good friends over here!

hi all ! 30th June, i come Sing. i hope make friend with vietnamses. when u come VN , u contact me, i will help u find other friends.

Dear All,

Greetings..!!

Looking forward to make new friends..:)

Cheers..!!

thls. nice to meet u

Hi ngocnhung:

How are you? Are you living in Singapore?

Have a nice time.

Hi all,
I am new to this site too, I am Vietnamese, working here in Singapore, you guys wanna make new friends and join a,amazing networking, contact me as [email protected]
Nice weekend, and nice to make more friends here
Joyce

Hi! care to be a friend?

Hello all. Nice to meet u... hope to make some friends here :)

Hi there,

I am a singaporean too.  I enjoy meeting people and sharing good stuffs with frenz. 

;-)
Diana

Hi people! nice getting to know all of you!
@ Zach: As long as you feel the pump there is no need for big introduction right? I'm hitting the gym quite freqently too.
We should create a Singapore Expats sports group or something where active people could meet up and get to know each other. Who would be with me? :)

sounds like a good idea!

Hi there,

Me too I am a Filipina stationed here at our newly Branch in Singapore and love to meet and mingle new friends and people to have a coffee together or drink some time..

You may email me at [email protected] if you have time,I will be gladly reply your email and hopefully meet u in person while I am still here in Singapore as our office is located at Raffles Place only..