***EXPAT BLOG DINNER EVENT**** 5th May******** Dont miss out!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman,

Hi there everyone, I was planning on organising a dinner even't on 5th May and I tihnk it would be a great way for expats, non-expats, everyone really to get a good chance to meet people from all walks of life.

Anyway here are a few places we could go to.

Clark Quay or Boat Quat - Plenty of restaurants and usually you dont need to book in advance. We could meet on the bridge or near hooters and go to any place.

Orchard - Plenty of places to eat, shopping malls etc or we could venture into Takashimaya 4th floor and try some thai, japanesem or other cuisine. But this would be a tad more expensive.

Other - Open to suggesstion.

We have almost 1.5 weeks to settle on a place, let's bounce some ideas across and then by 2nd of May lets decide on a venue and make it happen.

Once the venue is decided I'll give you my contact number and you can text me to inform me whether you are gonna make it or not.

Would be great if we can get a mixture of men and women to join this event.

Thanks

Hi All, How about Harry's @ Boat Quay 5th May meetup around 7pm. I believe they do pub dinnner there and we can also enjoy a few drinks. Then afterwards for those who are interested, maybe hit a few clubs :D

Did this happen?

Hi no sadly it did not . Going to try again

wela wrote:

Hi could you please help me to find a job here in singapore ,im a physical therapy graduate have 5 years experienced. I also have office work experience as a medical claims hanlder in philippines.  please help me.. thanks in advance

Hi, you would have a much better chance by posting in the classifieds section.  Cheers

Dude!

Lets give a try one more time for the coming weekend! hope many people join us this time.

what you say ?

Coming weekend  Saturday is my company's 200th Anniversary. However Sunday is possbile. So yeah, who wants to join me for a nice sunday lunch or an early sunday dinner?