Expenses of daily living

Hi there guys,
Well Hubby and I are thinking about this also. He is an air craft maintennance Engineer with 8 years experience and I am studying to become a financial accountant. We have a 3 year old girl. We are thinking of having Hubby move over first to set up a home for us and send money over here so that I can pay off our debt. Plus I still have 2 years worth of studying...We are thinking that the whole me finishing studying and paying our debt will take about 3 years. During this time we will have him come to us every 6 months for a week or so. I know it sounds tough but I am sure taht we can do it. If this is cost effective? I am not sure? Staying in a foreign country, setting up house, sending money over to help us survive and then still sen dmoney over to pay off out debt? Mmmm, Well only way to know is to find out right?

Hello chaser.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope other members will be able to advise you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there, I came over first and hubby and kids came 6 months later .. it is tough but if your relationship is strong enough it will work and you both need to want to come.  Be honest with that because I've heard of a few people that go through the whole thing to get here then after all of that decide that one of them isn't happy .. its tough.  Good luck though.