Looking for friends

Hi am looking for friends here in Abu Dhabi. I am 30, single, indian originally but been in Dubai for almost 6 years now. Just moved to Abu Dhabi. Ideally looking for female friends to go out for drinks, movies, shopping etc. Guys are ok too as long as they have similar interests. Hope to find some good people here...

Hi Welcome! :)

Unfortunately I am located in Dubai, but I am having a good time here!! If you had a chance to visit Dubai on any of the weekend, you can join us!!

c u

hi spicy_soup_80

hope you are fine, i lived in Dubai for 13 years and moved to AD 3 months ago, please get in touch we can exchange e-mail and then may be mobile numbers and we can meet if we feel that we have samilier interests.
hope to hear from you my e-mail is [email protected]

take care bye

Yeah sure, why not!

Sure. That will be great..

You can get in touch on [email protected]

That will be a gr8 idea.Even I am new to Abu Dhabi so trying to meet new people and make new friends.
Tc and Cheers!!
[email protected]

shore sounds good...!! feel free to connect 050-1253816

how are you doing i am Adnan Paki male 32 doing job in Abu Dhabi if you would like to be my good friend then it would be ok i am looking for good person

Hi

Im living in abu dhabi too but only for a visit and I do have free time as well.

I like to make friends and my interests are movies, gaming arcade and no shopping with a girl cuz I've always had to wait for hours and hours for my sis/mom/aunts to complete their shopping loolz.

I don't drink or smoke and instead would prefer having a cup of coffee at starbucks or mugg n bean etc. and in that ways we can  learn abt each other.

my e-mail - [email protected]

Hi ahsasr,
I am, interested in sharing nice times together. I am interested in having nice accompany from time to time. If you have interest just send me some lines. I will tell you more about myself. Please reply me if this suits you.

It's  sounds good...!! feel free to connect 050-6130178.

Hi,

As long as friendship with openness... it should never be refused.I'm no xception to that. Working for Oil co. here in AD.
In case U don't chanbe yr mind.....

Addios!

Dines

I like to go out with expats and know more about them and their cultures. if anyone is interested, kindly drop me a note.

Hi drop me a line at [email protected]

Looking for good friends,
Nik

Hi Spice,

Well i don't know i am your type, but i think i have similiar interests like what you have. Lets see....I am in Abudhabi for the past 5 years and in UAE for the past 9 years...

PLEASE CLEAR YOUR INBOX AS IT IS FULL>>>

Hi Spicy _Soup,

First of all nice to meet you here! Well to call you spicy soup, feels odd to me, can i know your name?

Well, we have some similiar interests like travelling, cooking etc..Like to know some receipes from Bombay and Bengal...

Anyways TC

ARUN

Good afternoon,

Thanks for adding me. Hope you are good today. How is your life in UAE ? Well let me introduce myself. I am Hari Krishnan, Working in a freight forwarding company as business development executive. for me now it;s tuff to get my targets done. This market is getting tight and the competitions re very high. But i won't give-up, keep on trying he he he that's all about me...

Can you please explain about yourself if you don;t mind.

Thank you
Hari

Hey brother my name is sujay im from India working for Etihad as Technician from past one year.
As you im also looking for some good friends who wants to spend good time, shear ideas of how to become successful in life.. and help others as many ways as possible.

Thanks and hope to talk with you soon
Sujay Babu
050 1229384
[email protected]

Hey spicy
How are u ?
How's u r day going on?
What's plans on Thursday, wanna join me, let me know
TC
ARUN
4526470-050

spicy_soup_80 wrote:

Hi am looking for friends here in Abu Dhabi. I am 30, single, indian originally but been in Dubai for almost 6 years now. Just moved to Abu Dhabi. Ideally looking for female friends to go out for drinks, movies, shopping etc. Guys are ok too as long as they have similar interests. Hope to find some good people here...

Haai It is very Interesting to see your message.I am very kind,honest and down to earth person.I am able to spend money on our meetings too.please consider me as your caring friend and give me your positive reply.
with regards,
Mathan.
[email protected]

Welcome on Expat.com Mathan ;)

Spicy:D

anyone online

hi there!
well " hot & spicy" is my favourite
looks like u live in AUH & work in DXB
lets explore
git and tk care

I am about to move to AD
Wanna rock AD?!?
Then get in touch with me
Cheers

Hello,

I have just seen your post and thought of replying to you as I have similar interest.
let me introduce my self:
I am a gentleman living and working in Abu Dhabi for about 3 years.  I work as a civil engineer. I am ,like you, looking for a fun loving friends who are willing to share good times and talks together.  I have noticed that Abu Dhabi is a bit "dead" and it is difficult to find like-wise-mentality people. therefore sometimes one tries through the internet. never the less it is still difficult. I would be happy to meet people who pass well with my mentality.

I am 33 years,180 cm, single, from Lebanon.  I lived in Europe for a long time and was exposed to many cultures and mentalities due to my nature of studies and work, hence I know what life is about. I would like to share nice talks wih you starting with fashion and ending with sophisticated intellectual and philosophical talks.

I am humorous even though I am writing in a serious way :-) I read a lot and like to listen to music. My favourite sport is swimming but I also do other types of sports.  I like to go to the bars for a drink from time to time as well to have a nice drink with friends.

I would like to tell you more about me but I don't know what I have to write, so if you want to know more about me please do contact me…I do not bite :-) but then please tell me something about you (your hobbies, what you work...etc.)

Regards

Firas

Hi there i'm Vinayak and moved recently ... i'll love to hang out wit u as i don't know anybody here ....

Hi I am from India who is in Abu Dhabi since 12 years. I am having similar interest and invite you for a drink in Royal Le Meridian. Please let me know which day is convenient for you.

Hello friend, nice day for you.
I read your forum massage and replys. eventhough my reply is belated one, i am introduce myself. am an Indian-Kerala, working here for olny one month. since iam new to the abu dhabi, i am also looking for a good frnd like you. Anyway, I hope, it is the time to make a friedship. I would like to know more as whr u staying, job etc. If it is fate, we shall meet as a friend at abu dhabi. i will be online in my office time. id: [email protected].

hey why dont we connect? Have u got a frd circle so far here? hope u wud call on 050-1253816

I hope you don't mind me using your discussion as way for me to interact with others.

I'm new in the UAE, I've recently moved here from London. I have been living and working in Al Ain since May, and now I'm moving to the Abu Dhabi office, so before I move my aim is to at least make a few friends so I don't feel out of place.

Regardless of my age I'd like to think I have a mature and professional approach to my life, and I would like to meet like minded people.

Wouldn't it be great to arrange a get together or something for everyone in this discussion to meet :)

I hope I do hear back from any of you :)

Hi....I am from Pakistan, decent educated guy and looking a good decent paksitani friend here in Abu dhabi with whom i have good friendship and can spend good time....

HELLO,

WHERE R U IN ABUDHABI

Hi rrkjan1983!

Could you please avoid writing in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

hi rustysoul from abu dhabi here
i am 7 years here
you can catch me on [email protected]
or you can catch me on my mob 055 6056609

how's your new place...

spicy_soup_80 wrote:

Count me as one of your friends!!! I am from Manila, living in AUH for the last 4 years..:cool:

good luck to all