IŽm looking for friends to go out!!

I feel  alittle bit lonely here, I donŽt have to many friends and they look a little bit busy here, like all the people, so IŽm loocking for people able to hang out with on weekkends on the afternoons or to go together to some festivals, let me know.

hello alejandra im also new here looking for new friends to hang around the city wish we can be good friends im from manila

Hello, my name is Eleonore and I am also looking for people to get to know and hang out with.  Feeling pretty lonely here too. :)

Where are you from Alejandra?

Eres latina?

Hi! I am Magda im 23 yo and looking for friends near to Copenhagen-Ballerup-Roskilde. Im polish and live here with my danish fiance. Id like to go out in the afternnon, evening or for a weekend:)You can write on: [email protected]

Hi
I am 42 years old man.I am from Iran.I am alone too and is really boring so I am looking for a new friend to hang out or go to festival like you.i hope you accept my request.Have a nice day.

Hi All

I'll be visiting Copenhagen on Saturday i.e. 24 Nov and would love to meet up new people specially female. This is my first visit to the place and I'm excited. I'm a photographer by hobby, love partying, and love meeting new people.

Please message me if you want to know about me.

Regards
Haz

Hi Alejandra Flores! Everybody who joined this blog doesn't have any friends so they hope to get to know other expats. That's why you see users with more than 3000 posts they are so lonely that this site is their only hope.

Hi Alejandra, I am also new here and looking for some friends to hangout....