Egyptians/foreigners

I've seen a lot of bickering between the two groups. We all have our problems. If you ain't got nothing good to say say nothing. My other post was just an observation. I actually didn't say egyptiansisaid people. Fighting over the Internet is anything else so stupid? "can't we all just get along"?

i agree, but i dont like when people judge the locals because its THEIR country and if a foreigner doesnt like it they can leave no problem. name calling is wrong for anyone. for anything not desirable in egypt there 100 things that are. :-D

ExpatEnglishTeacher ... Foreigners used to live among Egyptians long time ago, some of them settled here for the rest of their lives.

Where is the bickering !!!

(Moderated: Off topic)

i feel safer here than anywhere really. someone will always try to help. i think foreigners misunderstand the body language. or maybe i like to get looked at LOL :-D

(Moderated: Off topic)

Well said expat, I completly agree with you.

yes we can get along together, so simple :)

layla1313 wrote:

i feel safer here than anywhere really. someone will always try to help. i think foreigners misunderstand the body language. or maybe i like to get looked at LOL :-D

Yes, you must like it, and foreigners do not misunderstand the body language as it is so bad it is impossible to ignore it.

And the other comment saying that people should leave if they don't like it is absolutely right, and that is why we are leaving Egypt this week.

If we are asked about opinion on coming to Egypt we have plenty of facts and real life experience to tell.

If I knew what I know now, before I came to Egypt, I would not have believed it.

[Moderated: Off topic]

TSL wrote:

amr_moro   

PUT A T-SHIRT ON.......As suggested on a previous thread...

!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry, this is non of your business.

that is good i am glad you will be able to leave somewhere you hate. because we dont need haters here. :-) bon voyage!:-)

Dear Layla,
I hope you enjoy your stay in your second country EGYPT :D

Hello , please do not judge us from the current events, the country is being changed.

you would not believe how many middle aged women complain about egypt.. lol maybe its the heat it gets to them LOL

kandelo wrote:

Hello , please do not judge us from the current events, the country is being changed.

Hello ,
  There is a hearsay about the tastes says : but for the differences in tastes the goods would be not sold or rotten
What I want from this hearsay or law , that you may like Egypt , someone else may not , its how they lived their course of stay , did they live ut with locals , or at hotels , where these locals were good people caring about their country or not " by the way it's mutual factor that all countries share " , and If they stayed at a nice or bad hotel with friendly staff and so on 

So many people come and leave , so many come and stay , millions repeat their vacation once or twice or as many as they afford

Anyway welcome to Egypt

regards
Gamal

It''s foolish to judge people based on what you think you know about them.  Egyptias and foreigners alike!  Bigotry is officially stupid!

Its very easy, when you live in Egypt  (get to know the country) there are two possibilities : you love it or you hate it. You start to speak Arabic behave as Egyptian and don't try to come here and think that you will live as in your country!

Between Egyptians and Foreigners in my opinion there is no problem if 1) they are in the same educational level, 2) they are aware of differences in behaviours caused by different culture

you need to compromise some of your habits when you come here but not yourself. Every culture is different and every person is different. I just wish that everyone would respect each other's differences and not judge one another. Egyptians and non-egyptians can both learn from one another. not a reality but it should be.