Introducation

Hi Expat-Blog. I am excited to be a part of this website.
My boyfriend and I are excited at the possibility of moving to Costa Rica or Nicaragua. I am looking to network with those in the process or who are there currently.
All general advice such as residency, visa, property and starting up a business are welcome :) I am so excited to start this adventure and am looking to connect with those who have similar goals.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi Benny&Bo!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Welcome B&B,

We've lived in Southern Costa Rica going on 4 years now and love it. There are so many beautiful places to live here, but don't miss what's known as La Zona Sur where we live (San Isidro de El General area). Very tranquil, less crime, good weather, close to beautiful beaches and Osa Peninsula.

As you probably already know, CR is not the least expensive of the Central American countries to live in, but the people are very friendly and the infrastructure (except the roads!) is pretty good. We are planning to visit Nicaragua in the near future, so all I know is hearsay, but definitely the land is cheaper there. I'd be interested to hear what you know about that country!

Pura vida,

Casey  -  A Dull Roar - Moving to, Retiring in, and Living with Costa Rica

[Moderated]