Eurovision in Baku will start from 22 of May

The EBU announced in January that the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will take place at the newly constructed Baku Crystal Hall. The Eurovision Song Contest Reference Group, the governing body of the Contest on behalf of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), approved the venue proposed by the Host Broadcaster, Ictimai TV.
The Baku Crystal Hall, which was commissioned by the City of Baku, is a brand new multi-purpose indoor arena with an expected capacity of up to 23,000 spectators. Approximately 16,000 people will be able to attend each of the three Eurovision Song Contest live shows in May.Baku Crystal Hall is located near the Flag Square in the city of Baku.

First Semi-Final
Tuesday, 22th of May, 2012 (21:00 CET)

The first Semi-Final will be broadcast live in some 20 countries represented in the show and several other nations. You can also watch it online  on Eurovision.tv![/color]

Artists from some 20 countries will compete in the first Semi-Final, as ten spots for the Final are at stake. Viewers and professional juries each have a 50 percent stake in the outcome. The professional juries will feature six members in each country. The televoting window will be opened after all the songs have been performed.

The 10 qualified acts will be announced in random order, and to raise the excitement the ranking and other voting results will not be announced until right after the Final.

Second Semi-Final
Thursday, 24th of May, 2012 (21:00 CET)

The second Semi-Final will be broadcast live in the some 20 countries represented in the show and several other nations. You can also watch the second Semi-Final online  on Eurovision.tv!

Artists from some 20 countries will compete in the second Semi-Final, as ten spots for the Final are at stake. Viewers and professional juries each have a 50 percent stake in the outcome. The professional juries will feature six members in each country. The televoting window will be opened after all the songs have been performed.

The 10 qualified acts will be announced in random order, and to raise the excitement the ranking and other voting results will not be announced until right after the Final.

The Grand Final
Saturday, 26th of May, 2012 (21:00 CET)

The Grand Final will be broadcast live in all participating countries. You can also watch the Grand Final online  on Eurovision.tv!

Viewers and professional juries in some 40 participating countries will vote.

Viewers and professional juries each have a 50 percent stake in the outcome. The professional juries will feature six members in each country. The televoting window will be opened after all the songs have been performed.

The running order of the represented countries in the Final will be determined by draw, right after each of the two Semi-Finals.[/color]

Hi Lider1999 and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in Baku classifieds?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Dear Harmonie. I didnt find any property rent or sale article there.Please notify where I can put all my properties there. Thanks. Sevil

Hi Sevil, what is the relationship between properties and your thread?:rolleyes:
Could you please shed a light on me?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Dear Guests, I can do my best to find cheap and comfortable, daily or monthly flats for you in the city center of Baku..If so, write me

This is quite an amusing thread ! :lol::lol::lol: