Looking for friends

Hello, I'm new to Mauritius, living in Flic en Flac and I'm looking for some friends - girl friends for going out, chatting, coffee etc.
I'm Czech, 26, open minded, speaking French, English and Italian.

See you soon!!

Eva

Hello Eva

Welcome to Expat.com and Mauritius! I think there may be an expat meeting soon and you'll get to meet lots of people.

Also check out the french forum, am sure there are quite a few ladies living in Flic en Flac who would love to grab a coffee!

Hi Eva,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I am sure you will meet lots of people in Mauritius and make tons of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Helo Eva

Welcome to mauritius and the Expat.com :)

You'll meet loads of nice ppl on the forum :) I'll send you my contact details on a private message, am often in flic en flac, we could meet up with my friends :p

Hi Eva

I live in Flic en Flac I will private message you my details if you fancy meeting up.

hello eva you still in mauritius????

Hello,
how are you. i am new in mauritius too and would love to meet up. Just Tell me where or send me your mobile by private message.
thanks
Ruta

Welcome to Mauritius :)

Let me know if you gurls will meet up one day. i would love to join :)

Hello, I'm new to Mauritius, living in Albion and I'm looking for some friends - girl friends for going out, chatting, coffee etc.
I'm Lithuanian, 27, open minded, speaking English, German and Lithuanian.

See you soon!!

Ruta

hello

wana be friend

hi everyone.if everybody is looking for friends,why dnt we create a group whereby we can meet in the week end and have fun?Any suggestion will be mostly welcomed

that would be a wonderful idea neha

my name is Emilia, im Polish, Im 26 too:)I move in here last December and still didn't meet yet any nice girl friends, I live in black river. Maybe we could organize together some meet up?
Looking forward to hear from u!

ya sure,let me know,i would love to join

how are you?
did you manage to find some girls friends for going out, chatting, coffee etc.

And Emilia you have met a nice one now!!! :-) :-) Looking forward to our next outing :-)

Hello! I've been in Fli en Flac for a month and would love to meet some people for a drink. I don't speak any French or Creole but if you are ok with English contact me!

By the way, I'm on flic en flac.

If you are looking for a friend in mauritius I'm here I'm in vacation actually I'm in the east of mauritius so if you are coming this side give me a call (moderated: do not post your phone number here)

hello dear nice meeting you.
what u doing in mauritius .
regards

rishi

just create 1 account on facebook.. there is also a group page on expat