Friends in Edinburgh

Hello everybody !

I am a swiss girl in Broxburn, in the outskirts of Edinburgh. I am doing an aupair year and I really want to know new people, aupair or not.
So if you are a young person in Edinburgh, I would be very happy to meet you, to discover you and to become friends with you.

Have a nice day

Hi CarolineSui,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you tell us a bit more about you?
What are your hobbies and interests?
How long are you in Edinburgh?
How is life in Broxburn?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

So, I am 20 years old and I just arrived here in the 27th August. Broxburn is a small village, very close of Edinburgh.
What I really like to do is gymnastics, so if anybody knew a good club or something like that to do gymnastics, I would be delighted !! But it made a long time, I haven't done gymnastics (acrobatic) !
And I just want to meet people, to chat with them, to share experiences and, why not, to travel a little bit in this beautiful country, so, to summarise, to become friends :)

Coucou,

Je m'appelle Manon et je suis française

Je suis arrivée à Edinburg il y a 3 jours.

Je suis ici pour un stage sur broxburn pendant 4mois... Je ne connais personne ici. J'aimerai rencontrer de nouvelles personnes pour sortir et pour parler anglais!

Donc ça serait cool si on pouvait rentrer en contact : )

Hello,
My name is Sandra, 23 years old.
I am french and I move here for a job few weeks ago.
It will be good to meet new poeple from around the world.
Hope to hear from some of you soon. :-)
Sandra

Hi Manon,

You should write in English in this English speaking forum so that members can understand. Thank you.

Hello my name is Irina, I am 26 years old, currently in Edinburgh as an Au Pair, I would love to make new friends here and get to know the city better, if somebody is interested just leave me a message and we will get in touch! Have a wonderful day!

Hello Irina, how are u? IŽm working in a hotel of Edinburgh, as kitchen porter, and i live in the center since two months ago. We can see us this night if u like or when u want! IŽm in my day off today, tomorrow and tuesday too! my name is Dani and iŽm 28 years old! my email is [email protected],you can write me to my email better, have a nice day!! kisses

Hello dear community,
my name is Anthony, i am 22 years old and i was born in Sofia/Bulgaria. I was a professional basketball player, now i coach kids in my spare time :)
A member of my family invited me to visit  edinbra for a second time. I found a job at a hotel - so this summer i will be staying in town ^^
I hope this year i can make some friends ! ^^

hello I'm from Chile, I will be in Edinburgh for one week with a partner and we want to have fun!!!
anybody can show us the city and the partys?

You will all love Edinburgh.
Go visit Edinburgh Castle, walk doon the royal mile, take a tour bus around edinburgh. the city sightseeing bus is best £12. Then in August we have the Edinburgh Millitary Tattoo and Edinburgh festival. Royal botanical gardens is free and beautifal, take a packed lunch. plus ths museums on the royal mile which are free. and the museum of scotland in chambers street is free.
I know these places as im from Edinburgh.