Accomodation Search in Jakarta near Summitmas Building - Sudirman

Hi: I am from Karachi and looking for accomodation near by Sudirman. Please suggest the better places. Further, where I found some Pakistani food in Jakarta.
Thanks

How much for your budget?

Try Sudirman Mansion, Senopati Apartment, Sudirman Park, Thamrin Residence,Sudirman park

I only know in Radio Dalam area, there is bubur ayam sukabumi and they serve Southern Indian and Pakistani food.

Good luck

Thank you

How about Taman Rasuna Apartments? You'll find many people from India and Pakistan there and there's an Indian / Pakistani restaurant at Pasar Festival. You can read more about Taman Rasuna and the restaurant on my blog: myjakartaguide.blogspot.com

Regards,
Britt

aslamualikum forget pakistani resturent in jakarta ,Make food  yourself and eat.you be more happy eat in home good luck to you in jakarta allha hafiz

Hi Shahid, I am from Lahore.....
you will not find pakistani food here........even you will not be able to find ROTI here........so better start cooking or else only choice is KFC MCD BG Pizza hut etc........I bet you will not like local food.......same as all of us who came to indonesia....

Sudirman is a long road, where exactly are you looking for accomodation. Travelling on Sudirman road is most time consuming in Jakarta.....it is like II Chundigar road of Karachi......