Looking for people to meet for coffee or drinks

Hi all,

I'm Helen, a 23 year old Australian born Kiwi (my parents are Kiwis). I've lived in Hamilton since I was 11, and just returned from 2 amazing years working in New York.  I figured it was time I got my act together and started my degree in teaching and that's how I've found myself in Welly, studying at Victoria.

Since I've moved, I've been so focused on my studies that I've forgotten to make friends! It's also not easy to meet people when you don't have a regular job, and you are stuck with a bunch of teenagers in all your classes..

So if anyone is interested in meeting up, or has any great ideas of places to go and things to do and see in this great city, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers,
Helen

HI there,

I'm new to town too and its not so easy to meet people outside of work... so I'm good to meet up for a coffee and a chat... even dinner or a movie too... haha plenty of things to do around town..:D

Kiwipoppy, check out the website meetup.com - no its not a dating site - it is a site that list a whole nuch of clibs amd organizations. I am a memeber in 3, one of which is just we meet every Friday (Thursday this week -Easter) at a different pub.

If you would like to meet for a coffe some time let me know - I could fill you in on more of the clubs.

Take care

Mark

@Kiwipoppy
i am new to town
lets meet we'll spnd gr8 tym 2geather

hi helen,
i'm 24 and new to welly too. i move into wellington in march, if you want to meet next week or the start of march then we could have a coffee and a chat :)
cheers
nicola

gidday there, try putting an advert on gumtree.co.nz - I have made some awesome friends off my ad over the past 7 years, but I am in Christchurch!! I have also been organising girls nites out, as it is like HOW do you meet people!