Plannig to move NORWAY

Hi, everyone...

Hi i am planning to move Norway so tell me current chances are getting job for computer hardware and network engineer or Computer Technical support.

Please Reply me i am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Welcome to Expat.com Arvind.

Wish you good luck in your research!;)

Harmonie.

http://www.norway.no/

It is very difficult to get a job in Norway if you are a foreigner. The government says there are lots of jobs in Norway, but foreigners have a hard time getting them - even if you have a good education, it will be very difficult. And while you are trying to find a job it will be almost impossible to live here because it is so expensive. It is best to move to Norway only if you already have been offered a job.

MamaPanda wrote:

It is very difficult to get a job in Norway if you are a foreigner. The government says there are lots of jobs in Norway, but foreigners have a hard time getting them - even if you have a good education, it will be very difficult. And while you are trying to find a job it will be almost impossible to live here because it is so expensive. It is best to move to Norway only if you already have been offered a job.

ok tnx for u sugestion

yes I agree to what MammaPanda said.

Good luck to you.

hi mama panda this is kiran from india , i got a job seeker visa , i am planning to on 20th april , please help me out to find a accommodation in a cheep price , i read all ur suggetons  thats really great helpful for me ,for that i understood how difficult to find a job, and i want to know one more thing ,my profession is IT software developer ,if i find any other job can i get my visa extension or not ,please help me out ,i am totally scared .

Hi Kiran,

Have u got the visa? When r u planning to move to Norway.

I need some information. How did you get housing in Norway document. N one more thing where can i Appostille my birth certificate...

It would be very helpful if u reply me.....
Thank you......

Kirankota:

Dude its good that u have got a Job-seekers Visa, but the real trouble is u can't extend your visa without a job offer within your qualifications and field of study. so think hard about it, Language is the biggest barrier here,there are jobs out there but only if you are fluent in Norwegian language both written and spoken.
Good luck !!

@MAMAPANDA

Agree with your comments, you are absolutely right, it's very very difficult to secure a job of your respective field.

thanks