To the Mother of 3 moving to Monaco

Earlier on I saw a post from a lovely woman moving to Monaco with her 3 children .. looking for family activities. It took me a while to locate the info I thought she could benefit from - but now I can't find her post!

So, in case she is reading the forum again ..

There is a great martial arts school .. even if your boys are as young as 3 they can begin lessons. It's quite family oriented and a great way to meet other parents for home playdates, etc.
Here's the link:
monaco-arts-martiaux.com

My 3 yr old son also like going to tradeshows believe it or not! It's a great outing since every few meters someone wants to say a big smilely hello. There are tons of tradeshows in Monaco, lots of fun for the family if your boys love short-term busy interaction.

hi!
i worked in Monaco for 4 months and I live quite close so I maybe could help her too.
children could do most of possible sport, they have a lot of place. swimming pool close to the harbor, rugby, soccer, rowling, I know that the prince goes to an indoor place which is public (not when he goes) where you can practise a lot of different sports.
then you have 3 museum, you have a library...
then you have a lot of tradeshow or events during the year. Formula one race (a huge and noisy event) a horse contest...
and finally if you don't find something you want it's easy to take the train to nice or other close cities (even in Italy.

i hope i helped you a bit.