Get-Together @ Hisar Pub – Friday 11 May

Yes ,Time has come for another party... and this one will be on Friday so more people can join :D

This time, the party will be in Nevizade because of its great ambiance, and also it is one of the places in Beyoğlu with terraces where we can enjoy the spirit of Istanbul at most...

As usual, the purpose of this party is to bring people together to socialize, meet new people, welcome new comers, making new friends, sharing experiences...  and have FUN :)

So, for our 10th Get-Together,  let's meet Friday 11 May from 20:00 and onwards at:

Hisar Pub
Nevizade - Kameriye Sk. No:1/A – BEYOĞLU

Map

The place in next to Peyote and for the party, their terrace will be only ours...:)

Like the other time, let me know through this forum and/or by private message if you want to join or if you need more info...

Hope to see you all

Best,

David

Hello David,

Thank you for organizing a party in the perfect Spring!

Since I was not able to attend the party almost half a year,
I'm so happy and much pleased to be there this time after a long while:)

I will look forward to see you and all new friends who may meet there!

Yoko xxx

Will do ;)

Great! Im back to Istanbul Friday morning :)
C U there

sure ;)

will be happy to join

samer ugur

Hi Dave - I'd really like to come along please!  Is there a ticket price/membership fee?

Thanks, Claire

Hi Claire!
More than welcome to join us! There is no membership or entrance fee...

I'll be there :)

See you Friday :) - I will bring a couple of friends...

Hey Dave I wrote you on other post, let me know if there is any parties in IStanbul from May 17th til June 5th. Take it easy!

it is a pity i have missed all the gatherings  when is the next one? i hope i can attend the next gathering
habibe_ph