New English secondhand bookstore

Just wanted to let you know about the recently launched 11th Floor Books - an online secondhand bookstore focused exclusively on books in English. I don't mean this as free PR, I would like to ask you for some feedback regarding the categories and the overall layout of the bookstore, since there are still many things to improve and we would appreciate any critical comments from native speakers or people who can compare with bookstores in other countries.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, recently I was searching for some, is there also some books on international test, IELTS, TOEFL...

Thanks for your question. Not yet, at the moment we're planning to focus on putting together a quality selection of fiction and non-fiction. ELT is a specific category but if there is a bigger demand, we will try to include it in our offer as well over time.

Great site! It's so nice to see books in English at a reasonable price, I may order some in the near future :)

Where do you get your supply?

We're glad you like the site. In case you're looking for something specific and you can't find it there, just drop us an email, we still have hundreds of books which are waiting to be catalogued.

We don't get the books from one specific source, we have some contacts in Central Europe (we also run a blog focused on English bookstores around Europe - bookstoreguide.org) so we got most of the books from Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, also Germany. Usually we go on a trip where we buy from several individuals, so all the titles are carefully selected.