EXPATS GET-TOGETHER DINNER

I am ok with time.

What style could be (I am blank)?

Dear everyone,

3pm is ok. I would suggest the moderator to be at art cafe 1 hr before to make a formal arrangement with the management something like a 10 seats reservation and tagged Expats get-together. something like that will help.

Regards,
Hellen

Wow!
That sounds interesting.

I will do that...you can call me on 0729 079 046 for further seuugestions or to come early with me.

Maqueel,if someone gets there early and books a seat and puts a tag "Expat get-together",there will be no need for a specific style or tag.

well did it happen,.how did it go,.,.i am going nrbi soon,.i love goign to the RACES IN NGONG IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED,.CHERES,.MIKE

So how was the get-together at the Junction?  I couldn't make it. I hope ya'll had a lovely time getting to know one another.

Yes, it did happen!!!
Thanks for all who came: babyH,Susy, Maqueel, Fidelis and myself.

We were 5 of us from this blog. There was another team from the facebook (and funny enough,they were also five) page that was meeting at the same place,almost at the same time,so we decided to merge.

Had a nice time,chatted and decided to plan a join activity for both teams so we will be doing things together. We are planning a one day activity in Naivasha on 19th of May...we will keep one another posted.

Hi Guys,

Great to read how you have been meeting up in Nairobi. I wish I had discovered this blog earlier and could have joined...
Let me know if the May get-together is on :)

Corien

Hi Corien,
It is not too late. There are many more to come and the plans for the May excursion are underway.

Dear Folks,

1- Can we coordinate with the group-on-facebook to have a combined gathering?
2- Can we have some system-based arrangement for such invitation supported by RSVP option.

Thanks,
Kashif

is there any age limit? im 21 :p id like it be there for the meetup.. im a student and m shy.. so increasing my socializing skills will be fun :) cant w8 to make new friends

Hi,

I agree with mkaqeelKenya.

Hi everyone,
By the end of the last meeting,we agreed that I would help in likning up this blog with the facebook group to ensure coordination,with the help of Uche from the facebook group.

About the RSVP,how do you suggest that we go about it? I do not mind using my contact for the RSVP,but it will depend on the rest of the group.

Snow_speed,you are welcome to be part of the meet ups,any time.

thnx chicita, making a group? there group that exists on fb, u can put the events there, like the meet-ups and all.. than invite them for the event..

Hi All,

Glad you all managed to meet up- i most certainly will be interested in the next meet up (not Naivasha though- committed then).
Looking forward to meeting you all soon
Cheers

hi everyone,
Here are the details of the Naivasha Expats trip.
It is a one day trip.
Date: 19th May 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Sawela lodge
Cost: If we will be 25people and above - Ksh. 2,700 per person or $ 37
      If we are 9 people (I tour van) - Ksh. 3,000 per person or $ 40.

It includes transport and lunch at the lodge. We intend to visit the Lake Naivasha and also engage in a few fun activities at the venue.

RVSP:
Chicita
Tel: +254729 079 046
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to give your feedback.
Thanks evryone.

What if there are say 12 people?  How is the price calculated?

chicita wrote:

hi everyone,
Here are the details of the Naivasha Expats trip.
It is a one day trip.
Date: 19th May 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Sawela lodge
Cost: If we will be 25people and above - Ksh. 2,700 per person or $ 37
      If we are 9 people (I tour van) - Ksh. 3,000 per person or $ 40.

It includes transport and lunch at the lodge. We intend to visit the Lake Naivasha and also engage in a few fun activities at the venue.

RVSP:
Val
Tel: +254729 079 046
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to give your feedback.
Thanks evryone.

naivasha in this rainy season is not fun, what activities can we do... it will be all wet n muddy everywhere.. plus rain cause  floods at hells gate, if u guys dint know.. rain plus mud, it will be very difficult to move around in mud..  even hiring a bicycle in the rain wunt be fun.. dis is a bad idea. n i wunt be able to make it!

Hi Snow- speed,
We are not going to Hell's gate,we are going to Lake Naivasha.  I was at Lake Nakuru National Park on Saturday and despite the rain,the place was beautiful. Who knows how long the rains will be? We can always create our own fun...

Wawuda,
We are using 9 and 25 because of the vehicle capacity.

Hello all,

I was in Lake Naivasha last week end, and it was beautiful, despite a little rain on Saturday night. I hope you had fun, I did.

I would like to know when is the next get-together ? I have been in Nairobi for 3 months, worked a lot, but I find it is time to get a social life and enjoy Nairobi!

I hope to hear from you guys. Cheers,

Brice

Hi guys,

Any feedback from people who went to Naivashaon 19th May.

Plan for any get-to-gather?

Saturday evening at BBQ-tonight!!!

Anything planned during the long weekend?