State sponsorship for visa 176

Hi All,
I'm in the midst of applying visa subclass 175. As I did not score  8 for all components and I only get 10 points for English language skill. Thus I don't possess enough points and I need to opt for visa 176. WA's SOL matches my skills and working experience. There is questionnaire to apply state sponsorship and I have to choose 3 preferred regions in WA. I'm not familiar with WA except Perth. Can anyone advice regions like Peel, South West and Kimberley?

Best regards,

Welcome to Expat.com p0oh!

Harmonie.;)

now a days pilbara , headland ,kimberly are booming ,many oil & gas,construction ,port expansion and mining activities are ON in those area

you can put your preference accordingly ( depending upon your skill you possess )

i had my  PR  thru visa subclass 176

regards

In my opinion, you should resit the english test.

What is your profession?

I have a 176 skilled visa. You need to pick an area that has many job opportunities for you. Do research on seek.com.au! Allows a candidate to search by area.

Best regards,
Bren

I have been sent the same questionnaire by my agent but someone has just suspected that this questionnaire is for ‘Regional State Sponsorship' and not for ‘State Sponsorship'. Is this true? I am confused.

And my questionnaire doesn't include Perth as a region (maybe since it's a separate city).

Hi,
Can anyone tell me about IT market or jobs in WA/ Perth?
Regards,
Khayam