Free Arabic Class For Foreigners

Hi All, How Are You Doing?
I would like to invite you to SYE free-of-charge Arabic classes.
we aim to improve expats Arabic Language by providing A Session every Tuesday by A Qualified Arabic Instructor. The applicant has to take a placement test first before they join the program.

[please post in the classifieds]

Hey. Could you give a few more specifics about this program? Where are classes being held? How are the instructors (motivation, qualification)?

SadandLonely wrote:

Hey. Could you give a few more specifics about this program? Where are classes being held? How are the instructors (motivation, qualification)?

Hello there, This program as i said is taught by qualifying Arabic Instructor. The Applicant takes a placement test at first so that we can determine whether they are beginners or advanced.
The idea of the program is to enhance and Spread The Arabic Language.
The classes are held in Dokki, 122 Tahrir Street, above (Tahrir Cinema) Floor 13.
regards
Abdullah Emam

hey.. what time will be the classes? will you teach egyptian arabic or MSA?

I hope you're successful with the program. I would certainly try to attend classes when I have time again (next January).

You should keep posting updates here.

Hi! I'm Teresa and I'm planning to be in Cairo at the end of June. Could I come to Dokki for the test and the lessons? Are you going to arrange Arabic course in summer?
If you're interested, I'll teach you Italian in exchange.
Kind regards.
Ma'salama.

i am interested to learn Italian if you are teacher

Tealm wrote:

Hi! I'm Teresa and I'm planning to be in Cairo at the end of June. Could I come to Dokki for the test and the lessons? Are you going to arrange Arabic course in summer?
Kind regards.
Ma'salama.

Yes, I'm a teacher and I'm planning to arrange lessons for 3 or 4 students in July.

Tealm wrote:

Kind regards.
Ma'salama.

Hi Teresa

I am salah from Cairo .I can teach you Arabic for your italian .please contact me if it was ok with you .

Have a nice day

hello Tealm, let me introduce myself briefly, u can call me maillo, i'm 22 years old, and i'm a student of tourism guidance collage at cairo.

by June, i'll be totally free in the summer vacation, so i can help.

i've been teaching arabic for foreigners for more than 5 years, i do it online with skype, but recently 1 year before i became a member of a non-profit organization which hold a FREE arabic courses but only for groups, to teach them arabic with their native language :)

so i think i can help as i have a very wide experience in MSA and Egyptian dialect, beside, i'm always interested to help ppl around =)

i can also get influenced by ur italian ;)

aim to here from u soon

hi, i m interesting about that.  Give me more informnation pls

ismail