WORK-Looking for bilingual employees!

Are there any expats who are looking for an extra income while being in Malta? If you consider yourself as a highly motivated and a sociable person , we are looking for you! So don't miss this opportunity. Leave your contact details and I will call you asap.

Hi maya12,

Could you please give more details concerning the job..?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for a job actually. I have been living in Malta since August 2011. Could you provide me with some details concerning this job? Please feel free to contact me by phone:

or through e-mail:

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day,

Anna

Hi Moira,

please don't leave us in the dark ! What kind of work are you offering for a highly motivated and sociable person like myself ?

I'm sure many other bi/tri-lingual Expats could be interested in a good and interesting job offer.

Cheers
Ricky

do you mind which two languages ?

Travel Industry >> I beleive its selling Trips and excursions and it is Commission only.

Julian

Hi, I would be highly interested, please contact me :
[email protected]

I speak four languages (french, english, portuguese and spanish)

I think we should consider this thread finished or better even probably never even serious from the  beginning !

We never had any feedback from 'Moira' or maya 12 .... so my opinion is that is was scam from the beginnning.

Moira please prove me wrong.

Adson, try your luck elsewhere but not with Maya12

Cheers
Ricky

agree 100%

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

Hi!

I would be very interested!
I am looking for a job here in Malta! I speak Italian, English, Spanish and basic German.

Contact me!
email: [email protected]
mobile: +356 99679470

Why was my comment removed? I was not posting a job, just letting people know that if they are looking for work, I will always be willing to help out anyone I can.

Anyways, view my profile if you need my details :)