Thank you Francesca :)

Baher, when did u arrive KSA?

simplysk wrote:

Baher, when did u arrive KSA?

well, i was born and raised here in ksa
despite that, i'm 100% Syrian :)

thats so kool :D

Hi All!
I am an expatriate living in Jeddah. Always looking to make new friends to enhance my Business/Professional Networking. I can be contacted at below coordinates.

Engr.  Muhammad Hussain
MOB: (moderated)
BB: 2198AB40

Jogging event? Count me in!

@@Eihctir- you should avoid putting your phone number on a public forum for security reason.

There is no security concern in KSA. Its safe.

It's not 100% safe.

Same question... What happened with the plan... Ever met?

Or do I start to lead and form a new group of expats in Jeddah and organizing events?

gerardc7 wrote:

Hello all...I have finally arrived in KAUST, Jeddah...hope to meet you all in a gathering.. Gerard

Hi Are you in KAUST now, working or studying...

Just read all the posts in this thread... this has got to be the saddest (read: most pathetic) thread on any public message board!

3.5 years (to the day!) of "hi let's meet this weekend" but nothing happened :rolleyes:.

GOLDS GYM ... Z club
I arrived week ago but i work on this filed so i have been visiting locations ..

Trapezius wrote:

Just read all the posts in this thread... this has got to be the saddest (read: most pathetic) thread on any public message board!

3.5 years (to the day!) of "hi let's meet this weekend" but nothing happened :rolleyes:.

Well now, Trape, all meetings aren't always reported, ya know :whistle:

hi... same we were here came from same country.  I work here in Jeddah also. :)

Hahahah this joke cant get old ,

" you dont say "

Allie cat i heard you have been doing well nowadays , and you are the boss of this webpage  :dumbom:  well done

Ummm interesting , you have been burn my sir   :idontagree: