Up for a drink with a Dane??

Hi :)
I am a 23-year-old Danish student(female) and I would really like to meet international friends. If you need to practice your Danish with someone or want me to show you some interesting places in Copenhagen, lets have a drink in Copenhagen this weekend (or some other time)!

Welcome to Expat.com Sunshine_!;)

Harmonie.

good idea..!!! i think its best thing to do...'to get up for a drink..!!

pranav

there's another thread in the denmark forum where we are loosely planning to get a cup of coffee or beer on friday after work. i don't know why the newest posts from all forums aren't shown together... anyway if anyone is up for it, speak up! i am looking at the nørrebro area but of course i am lazy when it's cold so i like to stay close to home. :P

hopefully we are meeting at 4pm in nørrebro, pranav. (:

here is the other thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 537#610265

Hello Sunshine,
Would be nice to get to know you, im Ele and I have a Danish boyfriend but he is always working and I could really use some female company and to practice my Danish hehe. I live Copenhagen V :)

Hey!! IŽm in, I would like to practice my danish and to go out now that the weather otŽs better, my name is Alejandra and IŽm from Mexico, I have been living here in Denamrk for like 7 months, It would be really nice to meet you .

hi all. I moved to CPH one month ago. So IŽm also in to get a cup of coffee :-). Just let me know when and where.