I have a question to all Filipinos in Sweden

Hello to all the Filipinos in Sweden! I am Karyle from the Philippines. I am moving to Malmo sponsored by my boyfriend this month February 2012. I just want to ask if what are the documents that I should bring for the immigration at NAIA to check aside from the passport and the Residence Permit Card. I hope to hear all your responses.

Hi Heart20,

Aside from travel documents and UT Card, you must have attended the CFO Seminar to get the CFO Sticker stamped on your passport. PH Immigration needs it upon your departure out of Pinas.

Hi iwant2bhappy, thanks for the response. Yes I just attended the CFO seminar and I already got the sticker. Now i am preparing for our trip with my daughter. Thanks

Hej , I just got my UT card yesterday, April 18. The consulate in Manila told me that i need to attend the CFo seminar, I just want to ask where you had the seminar, is it at the CFO itself at the Citygold Center or you went to SMEF- COW or PRISM? I'm quite confused since I got my residency due to my relationship to my fiance. :) If you time please send an email to me at [email protected]  please i just need to know since i couldn't get in contact with the CFO :|, ive been trying alot but its always the machince that's anwering me..and my flight would be on May 1 2012:( .. Thank you so much and hope for your future responses. Erika:)

Erikajens,

Congrats on your UT Card. I had my CFO seminar in Cebu, but probably you are in Manila. You can check this link for info http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option= … temid=843. I hope that helps at least. Good luck to your upcoming trip here in Sweden! Enjoy your time in Pinas.

Hello there Karylle..Kamusta? Where in Malmö do you live? I'm in Malmö also..

Hi gurl! I am not in malmö now. We moved to Dalby, 15 mins from Lund. I have small kids so I prefer a smaller city. Welcome to Malmö! =)