Princess Noura University Jobs - Contacts/Suggestions Please!

Hello All -

I've been trying to find information on jobs at Princess Noura University - but not much luck.  Does anyone know of leads/contacts/have any suggestions on how I can go about finding out about leads there? Teaching, admin jobs, etc.

Thanks much.

Bell-Obeikan are doing the recruiting.

http://saudi-arabia.jobs-career-listing … Page1.html

Plese think twice about working here.  I have first hand information the place is a mis-managed nightmare.

Bell-Obeikan are doing the recruiting.

...and think twice about working for these folks.  Notorious for not taking care of their teachers.

I won't recommend anyone to them.  No one.

Mis-managed nightmare BECAUSE Bell-Obeikan is running the show.  Google them--read the teacher forums.

I really find all the messages here coming from active members very interesting and helpful. Keep up the good work. :)

The HR is absolutely mismanaged, sadly. Good luck to those who venture into th wilderness.

hi everyone,
I want to apply at Princess Nora University Riyadh.Can anyone guide me?

Hi everyone,

I have been working as an Eng. teacher in KSA for more than a year now. And I am interested in working at PNU.

However, I dont know the requirements, I have an MA in TESOL I obtained in England, and BA in ELT obtained in Turkey. I also have 5 years of teaching experience.

My question is as a non-native teacher can I be considered for a teaching position at PNU?

Your answers are highly appreciated.

Cheers,

U

@Umut_teacher PNU is a female school!

OOpps, thank u for the info Calm- guy :))

Hello everyone,
Just wondering if anyone could help me with some contacts to help me look for a job in the UAE apart from the ksa....in the area of mechanical & piping engineering, mep, preferably a supervisory role if possibly. I would love an ex-pat package but would gladly take anything at this stage :-)
Many thanks
Francis cork,Ireland.

Why not take this to the UAE forum?

And good luck!

Thanks for the reply alliecat!
Will do...appreciate that!

hi i wana know hw to apply for the teaching jobs in noura university ???

nelofar bukhari wrote:

hi i wana know hw to apply for the teaching jobs in noura university ???

Go HERE and answer the adverts.

i want to apply noura university. please guide me 
                                         thanks

maryam gul wrote:

i want to apply noura university. please guide me 
                                         thanks

See the Alliecat's comment above !!!

(Moderated: :offtopic:)

search for PN UNIVERSITY WEB SITE

I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF LECTURER IN NURSIG AT PRINCESS NOURA UNIVERSITY , RIYADH.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO SUBMIT MY CV.
THANKS,
ELISHA ASHA.

Good moring ELISHA ASHA and welcome!

Please see Alliecat comment above.

Could you lower caps lock when you write on the forum, thanks!

Francesca

hello,

i can't c any adverts about PNU university in Alliecat's link !!

Thanks

Hi....I will be arriving in Riyadh in 8 weeks, hoping to secure a post as an EFL teacher also.  If PNU is a nightmare- are there companies/institutes anyone can recommend working for?  I also have an academic background in biology so was hoping to combine the two if possible?
Thanks, Vic.

Marwa Ibrahim wrote:

hello,

i can't c any adverts about PNU university in Alliecat's link !!

Thanks

Just shoot off an email to the ka-jillion recruiters and tell them you're interested in PNU!

hello Alliecat,

it is the first time to hear about ka-jillion recruiters, and i tried to search for them but i didn't get anything, i appreciate your help.

Thnx

Myself Noorjahan Shamsudheen
i had finished M.Phil in Physical education.
is any post in physical education at Noura University
if there how i get that?

Click on this link for Job openings at PNU.

MY SELF BBENISH ARSHAD  i have finished MBA in Humen Resource Management.is any post in administration at noora university.if ther how get i that?

Benish Arshad wrote:

MY SELF BBENISH ARSHAD  i have finished MBA in Humen Resource Management.is any post in administration at noora university.if ther how get i that?

:rolleyes:

Benish Arshad wrote:

Hello Ms. Bbenish,

We regret to inform you that we found your qualifications to be too high to manage our Humen Resource.

Administration,
Noora University.

hi noorjahan, you have to visit princess Noura university HR dept
and fill their application as, i heard they have PE openings.

My self Benish Arshad thank you by noora university administration to reply me i did MBA and also i did (DIT)Diploma in Information Technology and i wanted to job at noora university plz let me know how to submit my c'v.   thanx

Benish Arshad wrote:

My self Benish Arshad thank you by noora university administration to reply me i did MBA and also i did (DIT)Diploma in Information Technology and i wanted to job at noora university plz let me know how to submit my c'v.   thanx

I was kidding. You're not gonna get a job by posting in a forum. Check out their website, might be helpful
http://www.pnu.edu.sa/en/Pages/Home.aspx

as salam ale kum

i looking forwarding to work in PNU...as i have bachelor degree and also have couple of experince in teaching at schools plus also interested  working in  HR DEPT as i have huge amount of experince in working in office enviroment

access to universities is much difficult here :(

Enviro save wrote:

access to universities is much difficult here :(

Yep, especially since you don't have a PhD and several years of teaching experience at the university level.  That is, if you don't have the best or desired qualifications, then those university jobs aren't open to you. You may think you're qualified, but employers see the opposite.

Also, the Saudi government is pushing to have more and more Saudis employed in many jobs that were previously held by expats/foreigners.  That's the reality.

Maybe I just got lucky, but getting a teaching position at uni here was like a stroll in the park.

I mean I don't have masters or anything like that, just my Bachelors degree and CELTA so far. But I think maybe it has to do with timing a bit, cos I know they have like.."recruitment seasons" if you could call em that.

meem0 wrote:

Maybe I just got lucky, but getting a teaching position at uni here was like a stroll in the park.

I mean I don't have masters or anything like that, just my Bachelors degree and CELTA so far. But I think maybe it has to do with timing a bit, cos I know they have like.."recruitment seasons" if you could call em that.

You're a native English speaker with a BA and Celta--that's all it takes for a basic ESL instructor job in many of the universities here.

But Enviro has a degree in a field that seems to be not in demand here and her English probably isn't acceptable for a tertiary level job.

That ^ is a very good point

Allicat don't u worry plz.i am not going to take admission here or join as teacher. stay happy

Closed