Events in Jeddah

I will be posting any new events coming along in Jeddah. Feel free to post yours if you find any.

On the auspicious occasion of 63rd anniversary of the "REPUBLIC DAY OF INDIA" in honour of the sacrifices made by our freedom fighters,
INDIAN CULTURAL SOCIETY AND BAZM-E-OSMANIA, JEDDAH K.S.A
PRESENTS
"GRAND CULTURAL PROGRAMME & SUPER HIT COMEDY STAGE SHOW"
"HYDERABAD-KE-MANCHALE"
with King of Comedy & Laughter Challenge Star Mr. KHADER SHARIFF
and Director & Comedian Actor of ADRAK-KO-PANJE Mr. JAMSHEED KHAN
inshallah on thursday the 23rd FEBRUARY 2012.

We are honored to inform you about our Musical Event which is going to be held on 23rd February 2012 to celebrate Musical Night with AAG'S melodies in Ghadeer Auditorium, a huge number of amateur youngsters will perform in the event.

The event will be shined by the prestigious presence of high profile personalities and their respectful families. Students from different schools will perform in the program and there will be full media coverage from Arab and Urdu News Media Jeddah.

for tickets and more information
please contact us on
0537037471,0580454341, 0568861816

Exhibition of Photographer Ayman Alwan.

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012
At  07 : 00 pm 

Venue:  Cultural Department - Consulate General of France - Jeddah

Information :  0545040013

Anyone wants to go for fishing and boating on Jeddah Red Sea with family or singles 250 SR/head. Including brakefast and lunch from 08:00 morning till 05:00 PM.

Make most out of your weekends.

Place for 10 Adults and 4 kids with bedroom and bathroom facility on boat. Separate Sit-out and fishing area.

Go for swimming! Have Fun

UNLIMITED CO.

Presents

Jeddah Diamond Festival 2012

Join us to make a mark and memories with family & friends attending the many attractions and events that we have to offer. With fantastic food, exceptional exhibits, thrilling and exciting entertainment, WE promise to be full day filled with fabulous family and friend's fun.

Live Musical Concert
Rock N Roll Freestyle
Magic Show
Live DJ
Laser Show
Guitar Night
Salsa Magic
Africana Freestylers
Stand up Comedy
Kids & Clowns
Open Bazaar
Stunts & RC Cars Show
Luxury Cars
& much more …

Media Sponsor : Design Magazine

Date: 23rd Feb 2012
Thursday
Time: 3pm – 12am

Target Audience
Target: 3000 people
Outsiders: 800 Visitors
National: Foreigners –Arabs (House income annual above 90,000SR )

wow many things happening in jeddah

Yes, should definitely visit em.

SAUDI CONTEMPORARY ART EXHIBITION

Al Furusiya Marina, Corniche Road
20 Jan - 26 Feb 2012 (extended!)

Saturday - Thursday
12pm - 11pm
Admission: Free

Great Simplysk - Any idea for such type of events @ riyadh ???

That would be another topic bro. If you create it, I will do my input.

Any new things happening in Jeddah???

eXtreme Media Pro is proud to present to you Entertainment Night with Sikandar Sanam & Wali Sher.

The Event would be held at Golden Tulip hotel on 19th April, 2012. As many people would be looking for some kind of fun activity, we have decided to put on an Entertainment Night and invite Asian Musicians, Singers and Pakistani Comedy Kings Sikandar Sanam & Wali Sher to the Event from Pakistan. The major idea is to promote entertainment to the public with pure Desi Masti.

Event's Highlight would be the Pakistani Entertainers Sikandar Sanam & Wali Sher coming from Pakistan specially to perform for their Fans and Audience here in Jeddah. The hype would be created by singers, entertainers and much more.

Tickets are available with Mr. Shariq-ul-Islam and Mr. Sahel Sharif.

Reference: Saad Khan
Shariq-ul-Islam: +966 50 70 22 625
Sahel Sharif: +966 58 32 35 356

Duration: 09:00 PM to 02:00 AM

After last years smoking performances, Car Park Drift is on its way back to Saudi Arabia. With 3 qualifying events, the drivers are set to burn some rubber and get crowds roaring across the kingdom. Car Park Drift is taking over Dammam April 5th, Riyadh April 12th and finally Jeddah on the 19th. Come out, catch all the action and cheer on Saudi Arabia's next king of drift.

Can you provide me the location details, where its gonna happen @ Riyadh ?

:offtopic:

Was that really Off topic ????

simplysk wrote:

After last years smoking performances, Car Park Drift is on its way back to Saudi Arabia. With 3 qualifying events, the drivers are set to burn some rubber and get crowds roaring across the kingdom. Car Park Drift is taking over Dammam April 5th, Riyadh April 12th and finally Jeddah on the 19th. Come out, catch all the action and cheer on Saudi Arabia's next king of drift.

Man i wish i could bring my drift car with me :(

@Sushi, what do u drive?

v8 miata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qstB62p3Oxc

Its happening in Jeddah You can attn Future Makkah Exhibition and Conference 2012
Organizer: National Exhibitions Company in cooperation with IIR Middle East
Period: 3
City: Jeddah
Classification: Learning
Under Auspices: Prince Khaled Al Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of Makkah Region

Free Event - Red Sea Mall, Jeddah
12th April, 2012
RED BULL CAR PARK DRIFT!
Amazing 3 hours of fun, starting at 9 PM.
Dont miss it!

simplysk wrote:

Free Event - Red Sea Mall, Jeddah
12th March, 2012
RED BULL CAR PARK DRIFT!
Amazing 3 hours of fun, starting at 9 PM.
Dont miss it!

That happened already then?

Oh, sory, I meant, 12th April, which is today.

Anyone here going to the Jeddah Marathon? I don't know how to get to the starting point which is the Venice resort.

Jeddah Marathon. It seem to me like a joke. Their PR sucks. No advertisement and no campaign. No excitement to be part of such an event. The initiative is good however they should've done a proper campaign to promote it among the corporations and companies.

facebook.com/pages/Jeddah-Marathon/299734044527?ref=ts

Why dont they bother with such stuff in english beats me?

Because official language in Saudia is still Arabic.

Darn, Kill me NOW

@agent47

You're correct, it's a big event but the PR sucks bigtime. I don't know why Mobily let this happened knowing they are the main sponsor and this marathon is the only event in Jeddah.

Any other thing goin on?? Getin bored here.

Thursday 21st June
Golden Tulip
Comedy Show in Hindi / Urdu language!

Can you give us contact details. Contact details. More event details please. Cant find the even in google :-(

Be at Golden tulip at 10pm Sharp!
Ticket prices 50 to 100.
No contact numbers.
If you need ticket, call at: 054 175 6594.

Is there any such activity in English so we could join in

Dude, anything new ?!

Guys,

Any new activity ?? Getting bored here.