How to make friends in Brussels

Hi everyone!

I just arrived in Brussels!! I am looking for new friends here!! Is anyone up for a drink or something?

hey thomas ,

you came to the right place, we try to get together every week or every other week just try to be up to date with the website.

Take care

Damn!!! I couldn't be there for the meet, I was so hoping to meet you all but something inevitable kept me busy till around 9 and then I was exhausted :mad:
Hope to meet you all next time...

so everybody went into hibernation and nothing's happening now? :)

who's up for a get-together next weekend?

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all well!
I would like to organise/give notice of a meeting this Friday 6th April at around 7.30pm in Mappa Mundo near Bourse. We have met there before so this is a good place to start and if we feel like it we could explore some other bars/restos in the area :-)
Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone...Let me know if you are able to make it...looking forward to seeing you all again (or for the first time!)...
Any questions...give me a shout.
See you all on Friday!!
Katie

I'm in!!! looking forward to see everyone!!!!!

Is there some of you that are not working and who would like to meet for cofee in the afternoon on the week days?

I'm free! I wouldn't mind meeting for a coffee!!!

can't make it this friday. goin' out of town.

sorry folks.

Not 100% sure, but I will probably join you! ;)

Cmon Guys!!! show some love!!!!!

Miroelsilent585 wrote:

Cmon Guys!!! show some love!!!!!

Well, I'll be back from a ~14 hour flight at around 21.00. If I then feel I have excess energy left, I'll come by ;). But obviously I can't promise anything.

That's fine flo i wouldn't blame you if you didn't show up!!! but what excuse the others have??????

hi everyone. Im quite new here and looking for friends, so will be happy to join if u dont mind )))

coool , the more the merrier

Katie_W wrote:

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all well!
I would like to organise/give notice of a meeting this Friday 6th April at around 7.30pm in Mappa Mundo near Bourse. We have met there before so this is a good place to start and if we feel like it we could explore some other bars/restos in the area :-)
Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone...Let me know if you are able to make it...looking forward to seeing you all again (or for the first time!)...
Any questions...give me a shout.
See you all on Friday!!
Katie

I've arrived to brussels just on monday and today I've discovered this forum. I would love to join the meeting. I will be here at least 1 year because I'm studying MBA and it starts on next tuesday. Until that time, I'm completely free.

Cool!!!

Dear everyone....unfortunately I am going to cancel the night out planned for tomorrow (6th April)..a lot of you are busy so we will postpone it and sort out another night soon! ;-)
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

I second that!!

Hi !

I am also looking for friends here, dont know many people yet.   I am in Brussels since feb 2012.   So please let me know when are you meeting again.    Also, I could be something else than a bar.   I am pretty free on weekends, and during the week I will be working in the parlament are.

It would be great to know you ! :D

See ya !

Gustavo

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all well!
I would like to organise/give notice of a meeting this Friday/ saturday 13th or 14th of April at around 7.30pm in six nations pub which is at Rue Gretry it's very close to De brouckere metro station. it's a really nice place with great food options in case you got hungry!!!
I will also post this message up on the Expats website just in case people aren't checking here.
See you all on Friday or staurday!!
Miro

I'm in for Friday:)

I will go also on friday .   I will keep an eye on this page, just in case...

Gustavo

ok cool, will be letting you guys know.

Hey guys just to let you all know that the meeting will be on saturday and not friday due to alot of people are able to make it on saturday!!!

ok, thanks !  I will be there !

I'd like to join you guys too :) At what time are you meeting on Saturday?

7,30 at the six nations pub!!!

I will try and make it too :)

Cool mate !!!

Hi there !
I have been watching the activity here, but registered just now. Too bad it is a bit late and this week's meeting already started. I would love to meet you guys, I am new here in Brussels.
I will follow the forum for next meetings.

Cheers

cool man we are also on facebook in a groub called brussels expats with 21 members

It was nice meeting you. We had a great nigth! see you soon

I've also just moved and missed the get together, any more planned in the near future?

Z

Hey Guys,

Sorry this took so long, but everyone was bust for the past few weeks. would like to organise/give notice of a meeting this Friday 4th of may , the meeting will take place at six nations @ 7,30 again unless you guys propose a different place.

take care and see you all there

finally there is some activity here :) I will join you on Friday !

I am in too!

I'd be interested too, but will I be the only girl???

In the end we were only 6 persons attending, but we managed to have a good time. It was nice meeting you all, I hope to see you again soon !

I'd like to come next time