New : Nauru jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Nauru, we invite you to post an ad in the Nauru Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Hi,
Thanks firstly for expecting me.Honestly,am looking for a vacancy to work in Nauru as an accounts officer.

Thanks.

Tokasamualotu wrote:

Hi,
Thanks firstly for expecting me.Honestly,am looking for a vacancy to work in Nauru as an accounts officer.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum

To be honest there are very little job opportunities on Nauru. Most jobs for expat people are to do with the refugee centre there which is funded by the Oz Govt. Locals get first preference for work over anyone else unless the skill requirement cannot be sourced locally.

You could Google 'jobs in Nauru' and see what comes up.

Hi,
Jus want to let you know,r any other options like Data entry,hospitality @ your country

Thanks

Hi,
Jus want to let you know,r any other options like Data entry,hospitality @ your country as am really interested in it.

Thanks

Nothing here in Australia or New Zealand. That type of work is done by locals. 
I live in Laos and there is definitely nothing there for you at all.

Hello
I'm looking for jobs that is suitable for a 3rd year usp student under the tourism and hospitality management  program. I wish to work and live in nauru. Please do let me know of any jobs suitable.

@ Dipshika Goundar :

Hi invite you to post in the Jobs in Nauru section.
It might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team :cheers: