Living alone?

Hello there!

I'm currently living in Paris but planning to move to the UAE.

I've been a lot of times to UAE & i have a lot of friends, but most of them are from Dubai.

I would like to know if it's safe for a girl to live alone there? Or is it recommended to be in a "flat-sharing"?

Hope to get some answers :)

Tc all !

UAE is the most safest place for ladies.. you will be safe in AUH ... either alone or sharing.. no difference

Hi Iman

Keefik ... Yes it is very safe to live anyplace u want either in a flat alone or sharing does not matter.

It is a matter of cost having ur own flat is more expensive but u will have ur own freedom but sharing with other cheaper but no freedom.

Anywhy UAE is a very safe place...

Goodluck with ur move and new job and u can mssg me anytime u want [email protected]

Bye

Hey guys!

Am fine alhamdulilah :)

Thanks a lot for ur answers!
Well as i said, I often go to UAE and ive noticed how safe it was. But ive never experienced the "living alone".

Have a blessed day!

U will love it beleive me...u have ur own freedom ....plus whenebver u feel unsafe and bored u can let me know....

Yes it is very safe, and easy to find this as soon as you ll arive to the airport

you welcome

you welcome

Hi Imane,

First, it is safe to live alone in UAE and your privacy is much more secured. Second, sharing with a girl would be good for you for the first time if you know nothing in the country and it would be of benefit to you not to be bored.

UAE is an arabic country with people with multi-nationality and i am sure you will get friends very quickly being an arab girl.

Good luck

Hello chère compatriote ;)
I too find Abu Dhabi extremely safe for women. It's a pretty cool feeling to walk in the street and feel okay.
I would also suggest that you find a flat to share with another woman for the beginning, but it's mostly so you don't feel too lonely. Then it depends on how much your privacy is valuable for you!
When are you arriving?

Hello all!
Thanks for ur replies!
Well as I said, I often go to UAE but never lived there. Most of my friends (females) live with their families, so that's why I was asking how to live there alone. The answer is clear: it's safe!

Ninoushka, well plans have changed. I found a great opportunity somewhere in Europe so for now UAE is put aside ;)

Good for you!! Good luck with your new life!