Introduction

Hi everyone.. Im just a new member but working in saudi arabia for 6 years. I already seen all the places in saudi, im working as a maintenance supervisor and i travel a lot.

;)

Hi Eihctir and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for your intro.;)

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum.

Harmonie.

where u from Eihctir?
Welcome to blog.

Thanks harmonie...

Simplysk thanks.. Yesterday i was in jizan area, now im here in assir area..

Thanks for the warm welcome..:)

Why are you doing this! lol. U a traveller?

Yap. In a month i travel 5000 kms by car only. Im a maintenance supervisor in one of the biggest restaurant in saudi arabia.

Eihctir wrote:

Yap. In a month i travel 5000 kms by car only. Im a maintenance supervisor in one of the biggest restaurant in saudi arabia.

Wow!!  Good old-fashioned roadtrips!!!  We can't afford them any more in the USA :(

Yap and its fun. I see lots of good places here in saudi arabia, i have just uploaded some, hope they will approve my pictures. Here gasoline is only halala 90 a liter so no need to worry.  Next month ill be in riyadh.

Eihctir wrote:

Yap and its fun. I see lots of good places here in saudi arabia, i have just uploaded some, hope they will approve my pictures. Here gasoline is only halala 90 a liter so no need to worry.  Next month ill be in riyadh.

Yep, I know that.. cheaper than water, as they say! :lol:

Yap. But all you have to worry is the water. Dont buy bottled water which doesnt have a known brand if your in a remote area. Some bottled waters are just came from what they call baladia water and just processed. Baladia water are let just say a recycled water. I heard it from one of my saudi friends.

Eihctir wrote:

Here gasoline is only halala 90 a liter so no need to worry.

Correction:
Regular Gas called 91: 45 halalas/L
Premium Gas called 95: 60 halalas/L

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Eihctir wrote:

Here gasoline is only halala 90 a liter so no need to worry.

Correction:
Regular Gas called 91: 45 halalas/L
Premium Gas called 95: 60 halalas/L

hehe my mistake. its been a while since i drove a gasoline pick up after having too much over speeding violation, now i swithed to diesel pick up. i can stay at 120, if more than that i will be annoyed by the noise of the engine.

Eihctir wrote:

hehe my mistake. its been a while since i drove a gasoline pick up after having too much over speeding violation, now i swithed to diesel pick up. i can stay at 120, if more than that i will be annoyed by the noise of the engine.

:D:D:D

@Eihctir, you look like a high-class financial professional. And there is no way anyone can stop you from overspeeding. So what you have done is to add a fixed charge to the per Liter rate of petrol to make a per month budget....lolz

And to keep yourself below 120, you've got a diesel enginer...:D:D:D

You've made my day mate :top: ....thanks.

no im not, im just a supervisor in maintenance and i have a lot of work and a lot of pressure from my boss. to run on northern, western up to southern region of ksa. guess what 2 of us only working on this area hehehe...

Ammazing, Saudi streets have lot to offer, I drove Jeddah > Leith > Qunfudah, Taif, Baha, Abha, Khamees Musheet, Jizan, Jubail, Dammam, Khobar, it was amazing. Each city has its own cravings....